@dangerousg
Meangene45 Meangene45
@D Fly
@Bad Moon Rison

AC3D988E-889D-4D6F-BDC9-7401862ED208.gif

DED6ACD3-B1F9-450C-9B79-F0FF854D9786.gif
whew.png

when you dodge this list

I'm the same. I absolutely have to shower right after taking a dump. If I don't I feel inadequate. I've spent multiple camping weekend trips without pooping all weekend cuz I wasn't trying to walk around like that.
holding **** in isn’t a good thing to do at all

In your experience, what should I be expecting, in terms of sensation or, emotions? Is there anything I can do to make it more pleasurable for me or for Dr. Shandri. My main concern is should I have a safe word?
isyouserious isyouserious
I wish I could find that online story someone posted who was unprepared for how good it would feel when his prostate got touched and nutted
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That wasn't me. I've done Friday to Monday tho. Ran to the bathroom ASAP when I got home. I was farting like a mother****er all weekend tho. Alcohol and the food was a deadly combination.

Underwear probably had smear marks all over from that farting. Ew Nasty mfr :lol: . How you not take a **** for a whole weekend and hold it in. That can’t be good for your body at all.

Get you some baby wipes man.

My body shivered just reading the OP

I just hit the halfway point till I need this exam, i'll just die on my 50th

Im right there with OP, the only direction my cheeks will need to consider is outwards

Prostate exam > STD swab

You see, when I posted in the “got cheated on” thread about finding out via std, I left this part out. But yes, getting a stick shoved all the way up your urethra is one of the most painful things in this world.

thinking back on it makes me wanna fade that chick on site.

Back
Top Bottom