UPDATE : PICS : My cousin is giving me fake jordan 13s but what should i do?

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Just dont wear them and if he asks you about them tell him you dont want to mess them up so your not wearing them, thats what I would do.
Smart. Good judgement from a fellow Laker Fan haha

Keep them in the deepest dirtiest corner of your closest just so u still have em when he comes over.
But NEVER EVER rock them.

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Nah nah the first two have it all wrong.

Teach him how to spot fakes, then slap him, then you both burn them.

they should hold hands while it burns too....

Originally Posted by jd3772000

RESELL EM!

laugh.gif

sometimes its not all about shoes.. its about love/family and respect so i would take them as a gift and just put em under the bed

don't hurt dudes feelings. he meant well. christmas is about more than presents. he didn't knowingly buy fakes, so don't dog him cuz of it. justthrow em in the back of your closet and don't wear em.

Just give them to someone that NEEDS some shoes then tell your cuz someone stole them from you or something. True enough, you dont wanna hurt his feelings orbe disrespectful or impolite or whatever. But if you're on this board you probably
mad.gif
HATE FAKES
mad.gif
and don't wanna wear them. Take them to the Goodwill or just clean them upand give them to someone else. When your cuz asks, just tell them you were hoopin somewhere and they got peeled, it happens all the time

defiantly dont play ball in them.. you might break something... just keep them around your house somewhere and if he asks about them just let him know they areone of your most prized shoes... therefore you never want to rock them... don't hurt his feelings though.. or slap him.... he probably meant well...

U gotta look beyond the fake thing even though we all hate fakes cuz ur cuz will think u are ungrateful

Back
Top Bottom