Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

^^^That's a lil' odd seeing as how they were introduced after the highs and lows. I guess that doesn't mean they can't be old school though.

can you request a shoe like the kobe denim afi 1's? because those are definitely better than the uenos.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^That's a lil' odd seeing as how they were introduced after the highs and lows. I guess that doesn't mean they can't be old school though.
i see what you are saying, but the mids to me is the air force 1 that i check for....too many people drool over the lowtops, but maybe it has to dowith my first pair of forces being mids?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 18albee

can you request a shoe like the kobe denim afi 1's? because those are definitely better than the uenos.

no...the selection for the city is already done
for those who still havent looked the site...its 25 shoes per city and then they vote from the 25shoes....
http://www.nike.com/af1/index.jhtml#l=1vote

so for philly, the lasers are ahead of shoes like hufquakes, the LA air force ones with the lasering, linens, sheed ostrich skin hi's, olympics, yellowcarnivals, mita's etc

WTF?!?

air force 1 MIDS are the only forces i consider wearing....the lows are cool and all, but the mids have an old school feel to them

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Mids are an abomination to Mankind.... You want an old school feel getsome hightops buddy...

With Clark assisting in picking the pool of 25 for each city, I doubt that you will see any mids.

MaZe

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

With Clark assisting in picking the pool of 25 for each city, I doubt that you will see any mids.

MaZe
tell him NY needs a Stash AF1 rerelease.

WTF?!?

air force 1 MIDS are the only forces i consider wearing....the lows are cool and all, but the mids have an old school feel to them
This is straight heresy. Old school feel? Come on man.

Donjuan, Mids are probably my least favorite AF1 cut, but to say they shouldn't even be considered an AF1 is crazy. Think of all the amazing colorwaysreleased like the Independence jewel mids (along with almost all of the other jewel mids).

I can't hate on the Sakuras being chosen, but how are the purple His #17?

Philly's choice looks good so far. I can't argue with the white/red lows, but the wear-test His would be crazy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I guess because I'm older and I was around when there was no AF1 mid. Some of you might feel the same away about that dunk mid creation. I love the FlaxAF1 but I couldn't wear them.

I still find it funny they voted for the Ueno's for some reason. It just seems so random. I guess the pinkish flower look is poppin' again.

Why are bmore, philly and nyc considered I-95 cities when miami is basically built around I-95?

I'll have my Bmore killers with me on site.

Campout if you want, It'll be a waste of time and effort.

I WISH A MUV'F WOULD THINK I'M NOT GETTING MY PAIR(S)!

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

MaZe
tell him NY needs a Stash AF1 rerelease.

They already got the Stash (His) voted in at the NY party. They'll allow it in the pool again? Maybe the lows....

AF1 "Mids" shouldn't even be considered an AF1.

This man speaks the truth.

Back
Top Bottom