updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looking forward to see how these turn out. but they need to make the original home Penny PE foams.

looking forward to see how these turn out. but they need to make the original home Penny PE foams.

Talked to the guy that owns Got Sole? here in Indy and he told me these were confirmed for January. Take it for what it's worth. Just passing along what I heard from what I consider a reliable source.

Talked to the guy that owns Got Sole? here in Indy and he told me these were confirmed for January. Take it for what it's worth. Just passing along what I heard from what I consider a reliable source.

^^^ Did he say how much? My friend who usually gives me good info said Foams Ones and Pros are going to cost more next year.

^^^ Did he say how much? My friend who usually gives me good info said Foams Ones and Pros are going to cost more next year.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I'm really starting to warm up to these foams being out in the NW

Price is one thing tho that really has kept me from copping

I'm really starting to warm up to these foams being out in the NW

Price is one thing tho that really has kept me from copping

Nope.  I didn't ask but the next time I'm in there I will and if he knows I'll post again in this thread what he says. 

Price is crazy and has also kept me from getting any foams yet.  However, I've got a nike.com voucher from some Penny 2's I sent back that will help.  That's assuming that I'm able to sit on it for that long with several other shoes coming out that have caught my eye.  We shall see I guess.

Nope.  I didn't ask but the next time I'm in there I will and if he knows I'll post again in this thread what he says. 

Price is crazy and has also kept me from getting any foams yet.  However, I've got a nike.com voucher from some Penny 2's I sent back that will help.  That's assuming that I'm able to sit on it for that long with several other shoes coming out that have caught my eye.  We shall see I guess.

If they drop, they'll end up looking like the Lebron 8's

Basically the same as the Carolinas, but Navy Blue

If they drop, they'll end up looking like the Lebron 8's

Basically the same as the Carolinas, but Navy Blue

The pro's will start costing 200 I think starting with the dark pine release, and the one's will start retailing at 210-220 somewhere in that range, due to the price increase that are happening.

The pro's will start costing 200 I think starting with the dark pine release, and the one's will start retailing at 210-220 somewhere in that range, due to the price increase that are happening.

Back
Top Bottom