updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Another question to anyone who knows. My friend said that the foam part of the shoe is dark grey not navy. He did not know about the shoe specifically but he say he heard about a pair of grey foams are dropping early next year. When I tried to correct him at say that they were navy foams with a grey upper, he said "nah I heard they're grey, with some dark blue on them"

Can anyone confirm what color the foam will be?

Another question to anyone who knows. My friend said that the foam part of the shoe is dark grey not navy. He did not know about the shoe specifically but he say he heard about a pair of grey foams are dropping early next year. When I tried to correct him at say that they were navy foams with a grey upper, he said "nah I heard they're grey, with some dark blue on them"

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Intrigued to say the least...

Intrigued to say the least...

Nah. When colorways are listed, the majority color comes first. And pretty much all Foams are XXXX/Black, with XXXX being the color of the Foamposite. These are going to be navy and the lace area is going to be grey.

Nah. When colorways are listed, the majority color comes first. And pretty much all Foams are XXXX/Black, with XXXX being the color of the Foamposite. These are going to be navy and the lace area is going to be grey.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I really REALLY hope its not around the lace area 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I really REALLY hope its not around the lace area 
eyes.gif

What you mean you really hope? I just told you exactly how the shoe is going to look. Navy Foam. Dark grey eyelet/lace area.

What you mean you really hope? I just told you exactly how the shoe is going to look. Navy Foam. Dark grey eyelet/lace area.

^ Is that a confirmation? Where'd you get your information? I hope the tongue and eyestay aren't dark grey either. The best option would just be to colour block them like the Royal's, but with Dark Obsidian. And not colour block them like the Carolina Pro's.

The tongue and eyestay should always be black. Nike needs to stop messing with the Foamposite and keep them the way they were initially released. But the dark grey is going to be somewhere. I just hope it's not the tongue and eyestay.

^ Is that a confirmation? Where'd you get your information? I hope the tongue and eyestay aren't dark grey either. The best option would just be to colour block them like the Royal's, but with Dark Obsidian. And not colour block them like the Carolina Pro's.

The tongue and eyestay should always be black. Nike needs to stop messing with the Foamposite and keep them the way they were initially released. But the dark grey is going to be somewhere. I just hope it's not the tongue and eyestay.

My information is every single other Foam that has ever released with a XXXX/Black colorway. I really don't see how it's hard to understand.

Back
Top Bottom