Using Coupons On A Date Vol. Half Off Shawty

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by omgitswes

don't listen to these guys. When the chick sees you're smart with your money she'll want you even more.

switch to Geico then. dont pick the restaurant outta the pullout coupons from the sunday paper.

I couldn't care less. If she's too good for a coupon then she can pay for her own meal and that right there tells me that she isn't the type of girl I'm looking for

don't listen to these guys. When the chick sees you're smart with your money she'll want you even more.
Qft, but idk how that would look in this situation. 
eyes.gif

Qft, but idk how that would look in this situation. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...places I usually go for 1st dates don't have coupons
then you've never been on restaurant.com? they have a lot of mid to upscale restaurants on their site.  

then you've never been on restaurant.com? they have a lot of mid to upscale restaurants on their site.  

You can always cook dinner for your first day. Its romantic and has a surprise factor in it as well. Think about this, "Hey girl come over to my spot I'm going to be your chef for the night" Pop open the wine, oh whats that my bed room is 20 ft away. DONE DEAL. You just had dinner, drinks, small talk, and sex all in the same night, at the same spot for a cheap price. Thats what I call a bargain, kind of like a buy one get 3 free.

You can always cook dinner for your first day. Its romantic and has a surprise factor in it as well. Think about this, "Hey girl come over to my spot I'm going to be your chef for the night" Pop open the wine, oh whats that my bed room is 20 ft away. DONE DEAL. You just had dinner, drinks, small talk, and sex all in the same night, at the same spot for a cheap price. Thats what I call a bargain, kind of like a buy one get 3 free.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You can always cook dinner for your first day. Its romantic and has a surprise factor in it as well. Think about this, "Hey girl come over to my spot I'm going to be your chef for the night" Pop open the wine, oh whats that my bed room is 20 ft away. DONE DEAL. You just had dinner, drinks, small talk, and sex all in the same night, at the same spot for a cheap price. Thats what I call a bargain, kind of like a buy one get 3 free

I like this.
nerd.gif

You can always cook dinner for your first day. Its romantic and has a surprise factor in it as well. Think about this, "Hey girl come over to my spot I'm going to be your chef for the night" Pop open the wine, oh whats that my bed room is 20 ft away. DONE DEAL. You just had dinner, drinks, small talk, and sex all in the same night, at the same spot for a cheap price. Thats what I call a bargain, kind of like a buy one get 3 free

I like this.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

I like this.
nerd.gif
Stouffers
nerd.gif

I like this.
nerd.gif
Stouffers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

I like this.
nerd.gif
Stouffers
nerd.gif

Digornos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

I like this.
nerd.gif
Stouffers
nerd.gif

Digornos
pimp.gif

i just dont mind spending the money if were having a good time. plus when i hear coupon i think
Sms3.jpg

restaurant week here in nyc is
smokin.gif
though.

i just dont mind spending the money if were having a good time. plus when i hear coupon i think
Sms3.jpg

restaurant week here in nyc is
smokin.gif
though.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by he told on me

This was said on NT before. Slide the coupon in the tab book like a true g.

laugh.gif
 I like I like. What if the waiter comes back like " With the coupon you're total was..."
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or... "im sorry sir, it has expired"

I don't think id ever use one. but if a guy did...i wouldnt be upset. times are hard out here.

roll.gif
I need a girl like you.. you understand whatsup.. You should let me take you out with some buy 1 get 1 free coupons I have to Red Lobster
smile.gif

im allergic to seafood. but thank you anyways.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
 I like I like. What if the waiter comes back like " With the coupon you're total was..."
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think id ever use one. but if a guy did...i wouldnt be upset. times are hard out here.

roll.gif
I need a girl like you.. you understand whatsup.. You should let me take you out with some buy 1 get 1 free coupons I have to Red Lobster
smile.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

nope.  see my other replies in the thread

yall be fronting taking a first date to some place fancy she got to earn that...

"we getting a mcrib girl"

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

nope.  see my other replies in the thread

yall be fronting taking a first date to some place fancy she got to earn that...

"we getting a mcrib girl"

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
smile.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
This would be hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
smile.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

If she looks down on you for trying to save a couple bucks then she isnt worth keeping.

Women that arent into material things and dont want you for your money would fully understand.

If you have to impress a woman by taking her to a specific place and spend a certain amount....u should just keep it moving.

If she looks down on you for trying to save a couple bucks then she isnt worth keeping.

Women that arent into material things and dont want you for your money would fully understand.

If you have to impress a woman by taking her to a specific place and spend a certain amount....u should just keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom