V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

I will patiently wait for my check to come from the IRS.

I found with Direct Deposit uncle sam giveth and he can taketh

not gone make it easy for them to access money like that in the future when my days of getting refunds end

Filed mine today. Thank Goodness for the Education credits. All going to the credit card bill and the rest will be saved.

Filed my taxes with TurboTax on January 24th, already got my State return (California) deposited a few days ago and got an email on Monday saying my Federal return should be deposited on Feb. 6th or no later than Feb.11th....:pimp:

Looks like the IRS got their **** together this year...I've never gotten my returns deposited so quick...usually it takes at the very least 1.5 months :lol:

Good stuff Superb... You are definitely on top of things. Hell the IRS just opened up for business and accepting e-file returns on Jan 31. Props and your refund status motivated me to finish my return today! :smokin

Ill file my return on the last possible date and then mail it in snailand ask for a hard check. Ill probably see my return in June if I get anything back.

Ill file my return on the last possible date and then mail it in snailand ask for a hard check. Ill probably see my return in June if I get anything back.

that's an interesting strategy. any reason why you're planning on doing things like that?

Got my refund pending in my bank. should be randy to go this morning.

SKIP MAKING IT RAIN, I'M ABOUT TO MAKE IT THUNDERSTORM!!!!

Last edited:
Got my W-2 from my work study job after I already filed. When should I add this W-2 to my 2013 taxes?

Welp us with a 2/06 deposit date willnot be getting it according to people with the igotmyrefund forums. Nobody have gotten a deposit yet which is weird because usually they will get it 2 days before their deposit date

It is not looking good

dont count on the 2/06 deposit date

Welp us with a 2/06 deposit date willnot be getting it according to people with the igotmyrefund forums. Nobody have gotten a deposit yet which is weird because usually they will get it 2 days before their deposit date

It is not looking good

:nerd:

It is not looking good

:nerd:
it aint even the 6th yet though :lol: just chill
plus they have like a grace period of like 5 days after that direct deposit date so 11th i think at the lates

It is not looking good

nerd.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom