V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

So pretty much if you pay on your student loans before you graduate do you get that deduction? 
I graduated in 2010 so I cant speak to your scenerio specifically. But if you're already paying interest on a qualified loan, you can deduct up to $2500 (in total interest paid) if your adjusted income is less than $75000. Read here: http://www.irs.gov/publications/p970/ch04.html

Last edited:
What about students who go to a CC and pay out of pocket, no financial aid
nerd.gif

anyone got their returns approved yet?

approved not accepted.

mine was accepted on the 30th but still shows processing. hoping that feb 5th date is legit :lol:

anyone got their returns approved yet?

approved not accepted.

mine was accepted on the 30th but still shows processing. hoping that feb 5th date is legit :lol:
check tonight thats usually when i see them update the status page
i did mine on friday
last night is when it showed they accepted it

Does a servers w2 look different than others? In terms of boxes 1,3, and 5. It's saying I owe over a 1k for state when last year I got back almost 3kand didn't owe state nothing.

Last edited:
Smh @ The 13th. Say it ain't so bruh. I'm still looking forward to the 5th.

I did mine on the 30th.

Last edited:
Adjusted income has to be less than 80k. Unless you have 20k worth of deductions then forget about it.

I bet alot of you dont remember the good ol days of mailing in your return and waiting for the refund check to come in the mail lol

I bet alot of you dont remember the good ol days of mailing in your return and waiting for the refund check to come in the mail lol

I used to harass the mailman when he came by before he had a chance to even open the mailbox :lol:

is the irs website status unavailable for anyone else????? :nerd:
says i exceeded the number of attempts to look

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom