• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not knocking the M8. I'm sure it is a very good phone as i have liked all the htc flagship phones. That's why I'm surprised that a lot of people discard it as automatically being inferior to the Samsung S5. However I'm going to wait till the LG G3 comes out because from what I'm reading is going to be a superior phone.

LoL ... Just wanted to point out that this thread got quiet really quick.
bruh, I was just thinking the same thing 
laugh.gif

apple gig? Please elaborate ... Thought this dude was a millionaire ..

Couple weeks back there was a brief discussion on torrents and security. Our friend superb superb was mistaken about a few of the topics he spoke on, and I corrected him citing information from trusted security sources with examples.

Instead of countering with evidence of his own, he says

You dont know anything I work for apple and I was a IT tech monitoring a network back in the days

Because working at a computer company = expert in computer. He didn't know that I actually work in the IT sector of the govt and have extensive knowledge of security (CEH) in addition to Deving Android projects on the side.

He has tens of thousands of dollars in loans, yet he claims to have hundreds of thousands in the bank and plays with 2k a day.

He works for Apple, also sells unmarked goods from China, and yet he doesn't know about the things that many people in those respective industries know.

I'm pretty sure he's just one of those cats who fixes iPhone screens at kiosks in the mall

Don't forget his Hemi that looks exactly like a V6.

But he got millions though

Last edited:
Did you load it yet?

I had it on for a few hours, went back to Mahdi... Although I felt it was snappy, just didn't feel their own pie which can be changed anyway...

I honestly didn't have it on for a long, so I can't give a full review :smh:

I had it on for a few hours, went back to Mahdi... Although I felt it was snappy, just didn't feel their own pie which can be changed anyway...

I honestly didn't have it on for a long, so I can't give a full review
mean.gif
Link for Mahdi?

caved and copped the RED nexus 5....

rooted it withint 12 hours...

did the framework xposed w/ gravity box...

hmmmm... i'm lubbin it... thanks NT...

one chick said i had a girl phone, doe...

I broke my gflex :smh:

I went outside finna wash my whip and some bees were buzzing behind me, I'm a bish about bees so I ran zig zagging, then my phone slipped out my ball shorts and fell face down in the middle of the street.

I aint eem have no case on either. :smh: :x

I broke my gflex
mean.gif

I went outside finna wash my whip and some bees were buzzing behind me, I'm a bish about bees so I ran zig zagging, then my phone slipped out my ball shorts and fell face down in the middle of the street.

I aint eem have no case on either.
mean.gif
sick.gif
Got stung by a bee when I was like 4, cried for like 30 minutes it hurt so bad, ever since then I hate bees

Got stung by a bee when I was like 4, cried for like 30 minutes it hurt so bad, ever since then I hate bees

Lol when i was like 12 I rode this kids bike down this huge hill and he didn't tell me it didn't have brakes so I crashed into some bushes next thing I knew there was like 20 wasps on me I had to strip in the street ***** were in my boxers and all

Last edited:
Getting chased by my neighbor's dog and was running barefoot in the backyard,stepped on a bee and got stung on my foot. I was 4 or 5 but was crying hysterically. I hate bees.

Anyone have any luck with dual sim adapters?

Not bees but I got attached by a wasp nest before.

Anyways, I did the carrier switch with T-Mobile and got the Note 3 with nothing down though Costco. I'm beyond happy although I'm going to miss my G2. In may find a cheap one down the road but I been wanted this baby.

Rooted and running JediElite :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom