• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flash Rom, flash gapps, flash SU... If you have the LG2, you have to flash that after the Rom
Nvm .. Thanks. I forgot to flash it after gapps and then reboot it and I forgot how to get back into recovery. Then I remember how to from power off .. Nice ROM but I think PA is nice with the kitkat.

What are your guys like on Mahdi? Also what xposed does?

Right of top one of my complaints is low volume.

Last edited:
Yea with Mahdi my volume is really low... I downloaded Viper but dont know how to use it

Besides that con, everything runs good for me

So i think imma cop the m8 n rose gold

After finding out about Apple basically monopolizing OIS tho i kinda jus wanna wait for the i6 to see if the camera ends up bein as rediculously better than the conpetition it seems it may be... decisions decisons. I jus know i wanna get away from samsung for a bit again.

Yea with Mahdi my volume is really low... I downloaded Viper but dont know how to use it

Besides that con, everything runs good for me
Yeah and the fact that PA was kitkat base is making feel like Mahdi is slacking. Voice command to wake up Google was cool and scrolling right for Google now was cool. I guess I'm spoiled. However I think mahdi runs smoother ...

keko jones keko jones we're talking about Mahdi and they just release an updated version of their rom... Can't wait to see the change log

Yea Mahdi is smooth... I haven't ran PA consistently since my N4

keko jones keko jones we're talking about Mahdi and they just release an updated version of their rom... Can't wait to see the change log

Yea Mahdi is smooth... I haven't ran PA consistently since my N4
yeah dude updated build date but still haven't upload the joint yet. LoL ... Where do you find the change log at?

In regards to PA it looks choppy compared to Mahdi but still OK. I hate the fact than on beta 3 their APN section was taken out. I thought I was the only one not being able to connect to data but there a heap of people complaining.

Last edited:
This cracked screen on my note 2 is making it difficult for me to be patient. I want to see what the note 4/iPhone 6 will bring to the table. The m8 is a sleek device.

You pay the same on the phone overall if you put a down payment you would pay less for the phone a month .
And no its the same as the stores.
The reason I asked cause some costcos still put you on contracts like legit 2 year contracts even though tmobile doesn't have contracts. So just be careful

This isn't correct anymore. The only way you can get into a contract with tmobile with a subsidized phone is through a Business to Business dealer. And I highly recommend to never do it, having to talk to someone who had a dealer walk into their business, sign them up and order phones, then they drop off the face of the earth to everybody it seems is a huge pain in the ***, is the worst thing ever. Complete nightmare for a consumer.

You pay the same on the phone overall if you put a down payment you would pay less for the phone a month .
And no its the same as the stores.
The reason I asked cause some costcos still put you on contracts like legit 2 year contracts even though tmobile doesn't have contracts. So just be careful

This isn't correct anymore. The only way you can get into a contract with tmobile with a subsidized phone is through a Business to Business dealer. And I highly recommend to never do it, having to talk to someone who had a dealer walk into their business, sign them up and order phones, then they drop off the face of the earth to everybody it seems is a huge pain in the ***, is the worst thing ever. Complete nightmare for a consumer.
Best buy mobile still offers contracts I think.
I had a customer who went to costco in Jan and they signed him on to a contract. Might be different know I'm just saying be careful some places might still have contracts and won't tell you especially those b2b people shady as hell. :smh: hate having customers in and they were signed up by a business to business person I just think to myself I could have hooked you up way better and not dipped out on you :smh:

Last edited:
Best Buy dropped Tmobile all together last fall, along with Wal Mart and Target since we stopped offering 2 year contracts, same with Costco until Costco worked it out to where they are now able to do EIP.

But yeah b2b people are terrible, I hate having to talk to customers that signed up with them especially since if they get screwed there isn't much that can be done for them.

Best Buy dropped Tmobile all together last fall, along with Wal Mart and Target since we stopped offering 2 year contracts, same with Costco until Costco worked it out to where they are now able to do EIP.

But yeah b2b people are terrible, I hate having to talk to customers that signed up with them especially since if they get screwed there isn't much that can be done for them.

They dropped the cause Verizon said you can only.have 2 other cell providers if you want our phones in the store

Last edited:
Which part?

Vzw. Only allows 2 other providers. This is a fact..

I am not disputing that, since I have no idea what Verizon requires.

But that was no reasoning behind why those stores no longer carry T-Mobile. When T-Mobile launched uncarrier (no contracts, phones on EIP) they still allowed third party retailers to offer contracts up until November 1, 2013. At that time those retailers had 2 options, either work with T-Mobile to offer EIP or no longer offer T-Mobile. Costco and Car Toys are companies that have been able to work with T-Mobile and offer EIP.

Put it this way, ATT is really trying to push their no contract plan, you go to their website and that is all you can find, but this isn't offered at Best Buy or other third party retailers, if they made the same change as Tmobile, they wouldn't be sold at those stores either.

Verizons policies have ZERO affect on why any company wouldn't be sold at any particular store.

And for the record, a quick google search provided no information on Verizon only allowing 2 other carriers be sold at any store they are at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom