• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not bees but I got attached by a wasp nest before.

Anyways, I did the carrier switch with T-Mobile and got the Note 3 with nothing down though Costco. I'm beyond happy although I'm going to miss my G2. In may find a cheap one down the road but I been wanted this baby.

Rooted and running JediElite :pimp:
How much did u pay?

So T-Mobile giving free phones at Costco? All you pay is tax? Or is the phone billed in your monthly plan?

So T-Mobile giving free phones at Costco? All you pay is tax? Or is the phone billed in your monthly plan?

No it's still billed to your account and how much you pay is about the same as if you were to put money down.
You pay the same on the phone overall if you put a down payment you would pay less for the phone a month .
And no its the same as the stores.
The reason I asked cause some costcos still put you on contracts like legit 2 year contracts even though tmobile doesn't have contracts. So just be careful

Last edited:
HTC is getting the nexus 6!

http://www.inferse.com/14186/google-htc-corporation-ties-nexus-6/

Cooopppppppped!!!!

Hope they keep the pricey reasonable. :frown:

It better not be 5.5 inches! The Nexus 5 is hands down the most comfortable phone I have ever used. I hate the thought of a Note-size Nexus.

So, I decided to give my M8 another go. I waited until I could put Vanilla Android on it. The vanilla experience is way better than Sense. WAY BETTER.

Still, I find myself missing my Nexus. In fact I will probably change back sometime this week. The experience is the same (minus the superior battery), why wouldn't I go with the more comfortable phone? The M8 is too damn tall for the screen size. I know people complain about the aesthetics of the logo bezel, but it really does inhibit the feel of the phone. If the phone was a bezel shorter it would feel so much better. Right now it feels top heavy. The build quality is excellent, but that is too slippery of a back for the phone not to feel easy to hold.

Cooopppppppped!!!!

Hope they keep the pricey reasonable.
frown.gif
oh wow, if that the case ...might just hold off on any phone

Not bees but I got attached by a wasp nest before.

Anyways, I did the carrier switch with T-Mobile and got the Note 3 with nothing down though Costco. I'm beyond happy although I'm going to miss my G2. In may find a cheap one down the road but I been wanted this baby.

Rooted and running JediElite
pimp.gif
Just to let you know, TMOBILE will NOT pay your previous carrier ETF if you did  NOT do it at a tmobile store or online

If I were you return that phone and redo it at a Tmobile store

You pay the same on the phone overall if you put a down payment you would pay less for the phone a month .
And no its the same as the stores.
The reason I asked cause some costcos still put you on contracts like legit 2 year contracts even though tmobile doesn't have contracts. So just be careful

Just called both n parties:

Contract free :pimp:

To add to that, per T-MOBILE: they WILL honor your ETF no matter where you purchased the phone/srrvice. I know better than to listen to someone who has millions and works at Apple. FOH.

Last edited:

Cooopppppppped!!!!

It better not be 5.5 inches! The Nexus 5 is hands down the most comfortable phone I have ever used. I hate the thought of a Note-size Nexus.

So, I decided to give my M8 another go. I waited until I could put Vanilla Android on it. The vanilla experience is way better than Sense. WAY BETTER.

Still, I find myself missing my Nexus. In fact I will probably change back sometime this week. The experience is the same (minus the superior battery), why wouldn't I go with the more comfortable phone? The M8 is too damn tall for the screen size. I know people complain about the aesthetics of the logo bezel, but it really does inhibit the feel of the phone. If the phone was a bezel shorter it would feel so much better. Right now it feels top heavy. The build quality is excellent, but that is too slippery of a back for the phone not to feel easy to hold.
Yeah, the nexus may be the most comfortable phone I've ever owned. It's like the perfect size, the material it's made from feels great.. Power button is in the perfect spot, love the N5.

Nothing against HTC but I second everything Carver said. Hopefully it's around the same size again. This is my first nexus. Probably never going toget any other Android that isn't one in the future.

Cooopppppppped!!!!

Copping the Nexus 6 if it's HTC to replace my N4, although I agree that I wouldn't want anything bigger than 5". The N4 is already close to being too big at 4.7".

About the slippery back, get a screen protector just for the back. I had the same problem with the N4 where it would slide off of anything that's not perfectly level.

Last edited:
If HTC is making the Nexus 6 then I expect the price to go up.

I'm not buying it though. This would under cut the HTC One a lot.

Last edited:
Eye contact with bees? I guess that's a joke. I've heard that's true with dogs tho.

Yeah man. It is weird. Like if you don't see them they don't bother you. Like, if you see them out of the corner of your eye don't look. And they what come near you. But if you actually turn and look them joints will follow you. It is weird man

Just checked out the m8. While it's nice as hell... if I already had a device from the previous release cycle I wouldn't upgrade to it. Not really a fan of how narrow it is either. The glance case or whatever is dope as **** though.

Last edited:
Just checked out the m8. While it's nice as hell... if I already had a device from the previous release cycle I wouldn't upgrade to it. Not really a fan of how narrow it is either. The glance case or whatever is dope as **** though.
That case is my favorite thing about that phone 
laugh.gif

And I kind of agree.. because I'm not upgrading to it, but if you wanted the latest and greatest this won't disappoint. I only kind of agree because nowadays phones aren't really ever big upgrades cause they're all so good. So even the phones coming out late 2014 that sound amazing probably won't be anything groundbreaking either.

Wtf ... I just flashed Mahdib and it broke my root. I'm not feeling this ROM as much as PA but I think I'm stuck with it. I even downloaded quick boot to reboot into recovery and nothing. Ugh

Wtf ... I just flashed Mahdib and it broke my root. I'm not feeling this ROM as much as PA but I think I'm stuck with it. I even downloaded quick boot to reboot into recovery and nothing. Ugh

Did you mean you lost root access? If so you have to flash the superuser zip after flashing the rom

Back
Top Bottom