• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not disputing that, since I have no idea what Verizon requires.

But that was no reasoning behind why those stores no longer carry T-Mobile. When T-Mobile launched uncarrier (no contracts, phones on EIP) they still allowed third party retailers to offer contracts up until November 1, 2013. At that time those retailers had 2 options, either work with T-Mobile to offer EIP or no longer offer T-Mobile. Costco and Car Toys are companies that have been able to work with T-Mobile and offer EIP.

Put it this way, ATT is really trying to push their no contract plan, you go to their website and that is all you can find, but this isn't offered at Best Buy or other third party retailers, if they made the same change as Tmobile, they wouldn't be sold at those stores either.

Verizons policies have ZERO affect on why any company wouldn't be sold at any particular store.

And for the record, a quick google search provided no information on Verizon only allowing 2 other carriers be sold at any store they are at.

Stores have 2 to choose from and tmobile ain't one of.

My cousin is a manager at best buy mobile. This is what he told me.

And just to reiterate my initial point, T-Mobile pulling out of Best Buy, Target, etc. was a T-Mobile decision, based T-Mobile no longer doing 2 year contracts. Verizon was sold along side T-Mobile, Sprint, and ATT before that change without any dumb policies, and it still is at some stores, Costco being one of them.

Maybe that is something that his store is held to, but T-Mobile not being an option, again has nothing to do with Verizon, and has everything to do with T-Mobile not offering 2 year contracts and phone subsidies, which is what Best Buy Mobile strictly works with.

LoL ... Verizon didn't dictate what best buy could sell. They simply don't seek t mobile because of what everyone had stated. SMH ... Your cousin lying to you ...

Man idk why y'all even entertain this ****

I was done with his *** after the Going through rough times thread. But yes, they stopped signing ppl to contracts (3rd parties) a while ago. I remember when UNcarrier first came out and Best Buy AND Wal-Mart was still signing ppl to 2-yr contracts. Hell, in my paperwork from Costco, they gave me the EIP paperwork :lol: but yeah, , $29 a month for the phone + $60 for unlimited everything >>>>> 450 mins w/3 GB data for $95 BEFORE taxes and a contract.

I appreciate the lookin out though championboyz7 championboyz7

I'm starting to think this dude is living in an imaginary world.

Anyways, my uncle works for LG and he told me that Apple called them for help on screen size. My uncle is the lead developer and told Apple to kick rocks. He also said the new LG is coming out with 2k screen because they making the fled two 4k. My uncle dropping that knowledge.

I could've told you the G3 was gonna have a Quad HD screen , Snapdragon 805 , and 3GB of RAM months ago.

I was looking through my phone and I discovered WhatsApp stores all media sent and received. This wasn't that surprising until I found out this included media I deleted. Makes me wonder what else my phone has stored on it.

Lolo picked up the m8. It's dumb fast

Like I downloaded all the apps I use n they were done and installed by the time I'd found the next app to install. The camera bashing is OD. It's better than my note 2 for sure. I'm done chasing specs when they're one upped every quarter. I'd love ois but since none of the flagships besides iPhone will have it oh well.

Main things I've noticed right away is the signal reception is significantly better than N2. Build quality is flawless. Back gets warm when heavy using like iPhone but case disaptes heat reallly well. Lot more to play with but ShimiHendrix nailed review more or less

Last edited:
I was looking through my phone and I discovered WhatsApp stores all media sent and received. This wasn't that surprising until I found out this included media I deleted. Makes me wonder what else my phone has stored on it.

Yep whatsapp media can be retrieved from the phone very easily. The only way you lose it is if you restart your phone and have to set up back your whastapp account from scratch.

I tried a few other ROMs and I really liked Liquid Smooth. I didn't have it on for much, but from what I got to play with .... It was responsive smooth fast and had aw customization feature. Actually more than the others. Mahdi for me was OK and illusion was my least liked. However, I keep coming to me older version of PA because of the KitKat features. The new version is jacked up 4.2 Beta 3 ... Stay away. If liquid added the KitKat features I would be on that now.

[h1]New Sharp Aquos flagship offers unparalleled screen-to-body ratio[/h1]
07 April, 2014 | Comments (55)  | Post your comment

Tags: SharpAndroid

Sharp has announced an impressive new flagship for its Aquos line, the Xx 302Sh. And while it isn't heralded for its amazing screen-to-body ratio, it really should be. The Xx 302Sh sports a 5.2-inch screen and measures just 132mm long and 70mm wide - notably more compact than the Samsung Galaxy S5,Sony Xperia Z2, and HTC One (M8).
gsmarena_001.jpg

What's more, the device comes with and IP57 rating, and features respectable internals including a Snapdragon 800 processor, 32GB of expandable storage, 2GB of RAM, and a hefty 2600 mAh battery. The panel is of Sharp's own IGZO variety, allowing for thinner footprint than traditional TFT displays.

With its 16MP camera and bright f/1.9 lens, the Xx 302Sh is no slouch in the camera department either, and Sharp brags that its half-second autofocus time is one of the fastest in the industry. There's even a whopping 12MP front-facer as well.

Unfortunately, availability for this killer device will be limited to Japan, where the device retails for about $670.

Via

Seems like there's a lot of love for the LG G2 here. Really considering picking one up and saving a bit of money instead of getting the HTC One M8 or the S5 now.

Back
Top Bottom