• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone here use Swappa? How reliable are the people on the site? Could I trust the sellers, including those who have never sold an item?

Lolo picked up the m8. It's dumb fast

Like I downloaded all the apps I use n they were done and installed by the time I'd found the next app to install. The camera bashing is OD. It's better than my note 2 for sure. I'm done chasing specs when they're one upped every quarter. I'd love ois but since none of the flagships besides iPhone will have it oh well.

Main things I've noticed right away is the signal reception is significantly better than N2. Build quality is flawless. Back gets warm when heavy using like iPhone but case disaptes heat reallly well. Lot more to play with but ShimiHendrix nailed review more or less
Nice!

I want a black one, I want to hold out, but don't know if that's a carrier or euro exclusive :nerd:

might be a silly question. Just got the nexus 5 is there a quicker way to close running apps besides tapping on multi task and sliding each app one at a time?

might be a silly question. Just got the nexus 5 is there a quicker way to close running apps besides tapping on multi task and sliding each app one at a time?
Nope expect task killer app.

doing what yoru doing dont  even close the app. There is no way to "close" a app on android.. doing what you did it still runs and take ups memory but just keep it in sleep mode. The android system suppose to kill them as needed

Only way to close it out of memeory is using a task killer app or by going to system settings /apps/force close

Last edited:
LoL ... Verizon didn't dictate what best buy could sell. They simply don't seek t mobile because of what everyone had stated. SMH ... Your cousin lying to you ...
your cousin either 1. Sold you a wooden nickel or 2 doesn't know what he's talking about
LoL ... Verizon didn't dictate what best buy could sell. They simply don't seek t mobile because of what everyone had stated. SMH ... Your cousin lying to you ...
your cousin either 1. Sold you a wooden nickel or 2 doesn't know what he's talking about
Naw it is the truth. Dude is a G and dont need to lie. He is also a manager at a best buy store in the mall

I belive this is for BEST BUY only.. My cousin might be wrong but that is what he told me and he said his general manager told him unless they fed him crap

Last edited:
I could've told you the G3 was gonna have a Quad HD screen , Snapdragon 805 , and 3GB of RAM months ago.
 Man those specs is useless with a smartphone.  People are so uptight over specs.. Only thing app devs will do now is make there apps more  power hungry just to use it when really it is good  anyways

They need to start dropping phones with tb hard drives then we'd never need a computer. Bluetooth keyboard and a monitor and you got a computer.

I just bought full body protector. And a case for $3

90% OFF EVERYTHING + Get Protectors and cases. There have been some exciting devices announced and released lately. At XtremeGuard, we want to help you keep all your new devices looking like new as soon at it arrives. To take advantage of this offer simply add 2 or more items to your cart and enter coupon code Xtreme90 at checkout http://www.xtremeguard.com

Last edited:
I dunno when the red and black are dropping @iheartboost but they're both confirmed. I doubt we see carrier exclusives the way they're handling it

Prob drop red n black n a cpl weeks when s5 is devouring their sales and then drop maybe white n blue when the g3 comes. Htc is good at competing without trying.. Being conscious objectors to the megapixel wars was brilliant IMHO. They spent that coin on software enhancements and build quality and it shows. Snappiest handheld I've ever used and agin the pics are better than my note 2 so take the cam reviews with a grain of salt

Personally if I'm lookin to print or professionally enhance I'm gunna shoot with a DLSR

Last edited:
I didn't realize that with the new HTC M8, they will replace your screen in the first 6 months for free if something happens to it and are guaranteeing every Android update for 2 years on the phone. Comes with a piece of paper stating it and everything.

Question: Looking for a new phone how's the LG Flex?
there's only one phone out that's good and that's the LG 2 go look at the benchmark.

Question: Looking for a new phone how's the LG Flex?

It's good. Battery is gawdlike BUT

Id get da G2 > cuz da 720 screen on da flex is awful. Ghosting and da static look is not what's good.

Seems like there's a lot of love for the LG G2 here. Really considering picking one up and saving a bit of money instead of getting the HTC One M8 or the S5 now.

Da G2 > Da Triumph

Everything said about the G2 in this thread is true. I bought one last Thursday to replace my Nexus 4 and it is MILES ahead of it. That battery life is truly gawd like in every sense.

I didn't realize that with the new HTC M8, they will replace your screen in the first 6 months for free if something happens to it and are guaranteeing every Android update for 2 years on the phone. Comes with a piece of paper stating it and everything.

i sincerely doubt ur breaking the screen in the first 6 months. built like no phone ive ever had and due to the raised screen i guess they used some special coatings to ensure durability. also they seperated their software updates out so u can update individual apps without waiting for the carrier updates to push.

i really like this phone and what theyre doing. wouldnt have been upset at allll with a N3 or G2 tho

s5 is too babystep for me. i do like the option to use wifi n lte simul tho. hopefully thats something
Thats base in the next iteration.

i sincerely doubt ur breaking the screen in the first 6 months. built like no phone ive ever had and due to the raised screen i guess they used some special coatings to ensure durability. also they seperated their software updates out so u can update individual apps without waiting for the carrier updates to push.

i really like this phone and what theyre doing. wouldnt have been upset at allll with a N3 or G2 tho

s5 is too babystep for me. i do like the option to use wifi n lte simul tho. hopefully thats something
Thats base in the next iteration.
I believe it covers people breaking it and if there is some random defect with it as well, granted we normally get 1 year warranties on something like that with the phone. 

Yea the phone is really nice. My boy that works at AT&T came over the other day and had it with him and it is nice and that build quality is excellent on it. The speakers and awesome as well all know as well. 

I have the S4 and do not feel the least bit compelled to get the S5. I really wanted to wait and see what drops later this year. The wife needs a new phone now though and she has been rocking with her Droid Razr for 2 years now 
sick.gif
. Instead of moving carriers, doing the Edge or Next program or using her upgrade, I might just find her a G2 on CL and call it a day. That would be like night and day for her instantly 
laugh.gif

Ya the s4 is new enough id wait till the g3 drops at minimum. i woulda kepy my N2 but the gps was buggin and i travel a good bit

my triangle would jus hop off the route n chill haha been lost tooo many times past few weeks

finally found the vid inregaurds to the screen on the M8 but now i cant post. ugh gotta find a decent NT browser hah

jus youtube m8 scratch and hammer test

Ya the s4 is new enough id wait till the g3 drops at minimum. i woulda kepy my N2 but the gps was buggin and i travel a good bit

my triangle would jus hop off the route n chill haha been lost tooo many times past few weeks

finally found the vid inregaurds to the screen on the M8 but now i cant post. ugh gotta find a decent NT browser hah

jus youtube m8 scratch and hammer test

Have u had any problems with the M8? I called ATT to move my upgrade up but they gave me a 30 day window so I'm not mad going to compare the M8 and S5 in store later today

Are S5s already in stores :nerd:

I was there this past weekend playing with the M8.. cool phone, camera is better than the first one.. that's a given. Also stupid fast, solid build, and a great looking device. Still waiting on the G3, i6 to decide my next phone, it may take all year, but I can wait.

Last edited:
Are S5s already in stores
nerd.gif

I was there this past weekend playing with the M8.. cool phone, camera is better than the first one.. that's a given. Also stupid fast, solid build, and a great looking device. Still waiting on the G3, i6 to decide my next phone, it may take all year, but I can wait.
Buy the g2 now on craigslist for about $150-$200 then save your dough and buy the g3 when it comes out

You already know that iphone 6 aint gonna be about jack.. Its going to be the same phone since the iphone 4 lol

Already have the G2 and i5.. mostly likely getting the G3 or i6.

If the iPhone 6 is as big as these leaks are showing I'm leaning towards that tbh.. 0 against the G3 or Android. Been with Android and em since the captivate.. iOS isn't much different besides being more locked down, unless you jailbreak and a jailbroken iPhone is a very good phone.. but even stock that I'm currently on after updating to 7.1 I don't mind at all. The only thing I miss is quick replying to text 
laugh.gif
 but I like how iOS handles messaging and I prefer their camera over anything the Android side has to offer.

And my favorite Android phone from last year was the Nexus 5.. it was just smoother than anything out. I like the G2 and the godly battery life.. but the smoothness and comfort the N5 had, along with the community being better. But I'm not too sure about now, since it seems the G2 has a pretty stable community these days. I say this owning pretty much all the high end devices of last year minus the S4

Last edited:
Have u had any problems with the M8? I called ATT to move my upgrade up but they gave me a 30 day window so I'm not mad going to compare the M8 and S5 in store later today

when i first got it it kept sayin something went wrong try logging in but after manually updating a few apps its been flawless. some getting used to coming from touch wiz but so far so amazed. i kinda wish i woulda got the brushed grey tho. i have a feeling once its not new neww imma get brazen n start effin the finish up. i think scratches n the brushed one will blend muchhhh better. really id jus get the matte black if i could choose but im not about that waitin life n everyday i hung onto the N2 it was losing value

Back
Top Bottom