• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering why more of you aren't talking about or aren't more complimentary of the Note 3. Seems like a total beast of a phone. Seems like everyone in here only talks about HTC M8, S4/S5, NExus 5, and G2. Is there something besides the size you don't all like? Or is that it? Plus it's only a tiny bit bigger than this last generation of new phones that have come out. Thoughts on Note 3 vs all these other phones?

I'm wondering why more of you aren't talking about or aren't more complimentary of the Note 3. Seems like a total beast of a phone. Seems like everyone in here only talks about HTC M8, S4/S5, NExus 5, and G2. Is there something besides the size you don't all like? Or is that it? Plus it's only a tiny bit bigger than this last generation of new phones that have come out. Thoughts on Note 3 vs all these other phones?

Nobody talks about it because it's old more than likely. Note 4 drops in a few months might as well grind through the summer unless you really need something now

It's still a niche phone. Too big for a lot of people.

Was going to buy one too, can't picture that comfortably in my pocket when I'm walking up steps or a hill. Really good phone though.

I jumped ship from iOS to a HTC M8. Been a week now and no signs of looking back. I do like their e-mail interface for exchange e-mails better than the iOS.

Regardless, I have an iPad to help with withdrawals in case. This is my first android phone. Thing is pretty fast.

Edit I will say this. The turning off the imessage part sucked. I no longer had the device and had to do some searching to figure out how to fix it. I think its all clear now.

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a skin for the g2 that would give it the same feel as the nexus 5...when I played with it in store I preferred the feel of it over the g2.

I think a lot of people skipped the note this year cause phones reach a comfortable balance of screen size and device size. 5" screens in phones not much bigger than a gs3 is clutch, hell the moto x the same size as the hd2 with a 4.7 screen in there. The note 3 is the perfect sized phone for my hands though but I would've much rather had the one max in that same size instead cause I don't use the s pen features at all.

I'm seriously considering ditching my note 3 and getting that s5. I'm getting tired of the huge size of my phone. I kinda want the phone to feel natural In my hand for change. The more I see and use it the more I feel my note 3 being way too big.

Too Big.
Touch Wiz.
Phablet.

3 things I don't need for a phone.

Basically :lol: excessive specs at this point are useless

They been useless. One phone can have this special feature but there.is always a app for another phone to have the same thing

Like when Apple got Siri. Then android devs came.out with Andy that worked even better months later

Apple got fingerprint reader but android phones had apps for that for years

Last edited:
As someone who jumped ship from the G2 to the Note 3, I don't regret my decision at all. It's always been my first choice in phone and while I enjoyed the G2, no one could ever hear me when I was talking to them on the phone :lol: this includes Bluetooth, AUX through the car, and speaker in addition to normal phone mode.

Last edited:
As someone who jumped ship from the G2 to the Note 3, I don't regret my decision at all. It's always been my first choice in phone and while I enjoyed the G2, no one could ever hear me when I was talking to them on the phone :lol: this includes Bluetooth, AUX through the car, and speaker in addition to normal phone mode.

Congrats. Your the only person on NT to have this problem

Wy didn't you exchange it, maybe you a defect phone

That last part is extremely hard for me to believe and ridiculous considering these phones are brand new and haven't been put through their paces yet. The screens, battery, software, cameras, etc. are all improved on the One and S5. G2 and N5 are great devices but they are in no means "better" than these new phones. Especially the GPE of the new One

That's what they want you to belive

I love my Note 3. Best phone I've ever had. Fits in my pockets just fine.

It's still one of the best phones out spec wise too even though it came out last year...

any good cases for the T mobile version of the G2?
nerd.gif
nillkin or poetic if you want a minimal case

[h1]Alleged screenshot from LG G3 reveals flat Android UI[/h1]
09 April, 2014 | Comments (58)  | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroidRumors

Alleged screenshot captured from the yet to be announced LG G3 made the rounds online. The screen capture reveals that the next version of LG’s proprietary Android user interface will feature a flat look.

Alleged LG G3 screenshot (click to enlarge)

Should the new Android UI debut with the LG G3, the Korean manufacturer will join the likes of Apple and Samsung in offering the increasingly popular design. Apple introduced the flat user experience withiOS 7, while Samsung revamped its TouchWiz UI in a similar fashion in the Galaxy S5.

LG G3 is expected to debut next month, on May 17. Rumored specs of the smartphone include 5.5” display with QHD resolution  (2560 x 1440 pixels) and Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC.

Source (in Dutch)

Back
Top Bottom