Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5'5?! :x :x

That's a tad too damb big.. only thing you can hope for is if they make it feel comfortable like the G2, since that phone is a 5.2 but doesn't feel massive like the note line.

And this is from a bathroom of a bldg where it's a super struggle to get any service :x :pimp:

Last edited:
I jumped ship from iOS to a HTC M8. Been a week now and no signs of looking back. I do like their e-mail interface for exchange e-mails better than the iOS.

Regardless, I have an iPad to help with withdrawals in case. This is my first android phone. Thing is pretty fast.

Edit I will say this. The turning off the imessage part sucked. I no longer had the device and had to do some searching to figure out how to fix it. I think its all clear now.

What did you do? My barber can't even text me. I removed my iPhone from Apple using their website but still having issues

You have to turn off iMessage from the iPhone or iPad the email/number is connected to.

Anytime I switched from the N5 to i5 and vice versa I just turn off iMessages before I do so and my text go through fine to iPhone users.

Another piece of advice for anyone contemplating buying the S5- the much touted Download Booster, which enables the phone to use both WiFi and Cellular to help download things faster, WILL NOT appear on the VZW, AT&T or Sprint versions. Super ****** of them in my opinion.... they love their overages. It still exists on the T-Mobile version though.

Another piece of advice for anyone contemplating buying the S5- the much touted Download Booster, which enables the phone to use both WiFi and Cellular to help download things faster, WILL NOT appear on the VZW, AT&T or Sprint versions. Super ****** of them in my opinion.... they love their overages. It still exists on the T-Mobile version though.

Smfh.

Sorry for a Noob question but cant you choose to just use wifi to download things anyway thus avoiding overages?

They are disabling to avoid network congestion issues. Carriers are trying to offload data to wifi networks when possible.

I just bought full body protector. And a case for $3

90% OFF EVERYTHING + Get Protectors and cases. There have been some exciting devices announced and released lately. At XtremeGuard, we want to help you keep all your new devices looking like new as soon at it arrives. To take advantage of this offer simply add 2 or more items to your cart and enter coupon code Xtreme90 at checkout http://www.xtremeguard.com
missed it... Smh

Basically :lol: excessive specs at this point are useless

They been useless. One phone can have this special feature but there.is always a app for another phone to have the same thing

Like when Apple got Siri. Then android devs came.out with Andy that worked even better months later

Apple got fingerprint reader but android phones had apps for that for years
Well, the thing about Apple is, for the most part, they take something that has been done and make it better. Sure it's copying, but if it works, and works better than the affordable and is more reliable, than who cares if they copied.

For awhile SIRI was thee best, worked better and was more reliable than anything on Android, but Google Now put a stop to that, even still than, Google Now can't do everything SIRI does, and vica versa.

Fingerprint scanner, Apple hit it right on the mark and it works exceptionally well, Samsung, :lol:, swipe down fingerprint scanner is a joke. Unless Google comes out with one, which I doubt it right now, non of these carriers are going to top Apple.

newly updated chrome beta seems much improved. worth trying for those who had given up on it (like me).

edit. eh, still some bugs.

Last edited:
There's no issue with me using the fast charge feature on my phone right? It just charges painfully slow in the car and I can't deal with it.

If it hasn't been recommended yet, Yall should pick up a charger case... I use it on my android, it helps make it last longer. If your workin all day or can't find a charger, it's a lifesaver

Back
Top Bottom