Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having trouble looking past the m8 camera

Going from a GS4 to a LG G2, would I be taking a step back, forward? Staying put?

Wanted a change in scenery from the GS4 and was thinking of m8 or G2. If I wasnt on verizon I'd just get the n5 and call it a day.

I can't look past it. I would not get the M8 for that one reason. Call me whatever but I LOVE being able to take great photos at any moment

Last edited:
They been useless. One phone can have this special feature but there.is always a app for another phone to have the same thing

Like when Apple got Siri. Then android devs came.out with Andy that worked even better months later

Apple got fingerprint reader but android phones had apps for that for years

What? Do you actually think those apps are scanning your finger print...? :smh: :x :rofl:

[h1]LG G3 for Sprint leaks with a QHD display and 3GB of RAM[/h1]
11 April, 2014 | Comments (49)  | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroidRumors

A User Agent Profile information of the LG G3 has appeared on Sprint's website. The phone carries a model number LS990, which further confirms it's the successor of the LG G2 (LS980 in North America).
gsmarena_001.jpg

The file states the LG G3 will pack a quad HD display  (2560 x 1440 pixels) with previous rumors suggesting a 5.5" display. This is an identical setup to the Oppo Find 7, which was announced recently. The LG G3 would run Android 4.4.2 KitKat and as a recently leaked screenshot  suggests, LG has revamped its Optimus UI a bit.

Furthermore, the User Agent Profile confirms the G3 will pack 3GB of RAM on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 M8974A.
gsmarena_001.jpg

Additionally, the LG G3 will pack a 13MP camera on the back as well as a microSD card slot, which the UAP suggests will handle up to 64GB of cards. LG G3 is expected to debut next month, on May 17.

Source  | Via

Last edited:
I can't look past it. I would not get the M8 for that one reason. Call me whatever but I LOVE being able to take great photos at any moment

Samples... It does take greattt photos imo hah i swear all the super negative reviews are paid... Its the sameee camera as the M7 everyone was goin nuts over 6 months ago.

The colors are near perfect. Nails the lighting everytime. Effects r fun. No editors needed. Instant edits. Im tellin ya its beyond solid. If ur one of those people that need the besf of the besf thats cool put u better get the nokia or sony. The differences are unappreciable almost for basic ig/fb uploads. 720p vs 1080i

Last edited:
Just traded my nexus 5 plus $40 for a LG g2. Best phone decision I've made loving it so far. Hopefully I get the insane battery life you guys speak of

Your opinion on a phone's camera performance is based off of your own experiences and expectations (with/of a camera phone). And for me personally, that is a no. But that is just me though.

Last edited:
Lol que? My opinion is formed from competitive comparison. If u disagree thats fine but again u better not cop anything but that lumia1520 otherwise people will take "greater" pictures than you. Oh noes. If u wanna speak about measurables tho i can explain to you why its more than adequate and was so highly revered "last gen".

this was a quick snap on my G2 while having dinner in San Diego ....

Sick shot. I took this one with a droid charge

Galaxy s3

If the m8 cam is the only thing pushing u elsewhere buy a lumia otherwise cameras have jumped the shark. Theyre all good.

Almost any current phones camera is going to take a quality picture when it's outside with a good amount of sunlight.

Almost any current phones camera is going to take a quality picture when it's outside with a good amount of sunlight.

And if its lowlight... M7/m8 >

Haha cam is important to me to Lurkin trust. I jus think you and many others are being swayed by tech reviews with clear agendas. Look at the pic from my like 4 yr old charge. Its acceptible by todays standards no? If ur image processing and printing from ur phone u lost.

Lol que? My opinion is formed from competitive comparison. If u disagree thats fine but again u better not cop anything but that lumia1520 otherwise people will take "greater" pictures than you. Oh noes. If u wanna speak about measurables tho i can explain to you why its more than adequate and was so highly revered "last gen".

What? I said based off of your own experiences. I haven't experienced the 1520 so those aren't my standards. It really is that simple. If you came from a M7 then yea it will do. But a S4, Note 3, g2, 5, 5s, N5, and whatever else the camera is buns

Tech reviews my behind. Although I have not had the M8, I have had the others mentioned. And I have looked into the pics from the M8. The camera is not as good as the phones that have been out for awhile. Period. It is unfortunate because it would have been the perfect android device.

All I am saying is is that I personally am not going backwards. And that is because of my experience with phones and my expectations. And same goes for everyone else. I felt like I was clear on that.

Last edited:
G3, I'm ready. :smokin

My G2 been slugging when pulling up my keyboard to text lately.

When I read memory card slot, I was sold. Time to throw all my tunes back on.

Guy wants to trade his G2 for my Nexus being that the bootloader is unlocked. Any questions I should ask him?

Also since I'm on that T-Mobile prepaid phone thing where I pay month by month, would anything negative come of me trading this phone away?

Why are these jerks deciding to include SD card slots again smh, m8 g3 specificly. G2 with an SD slot woulda had me set for a while. I'm just mad since I can't upgrade for a while lol.

im new to this whole android scene...outside of visuals and root privileges what else can I change etc....I have a kindle hdx btw... I mean can you alter change the way apps work... get free credits/features for apps/games... hack apps ala get free hulu etc...?

I am a ios user and well I took one of my girls tablets since she got a ipad for her birthday and had a kindle and since amazon lets you trade in and lets you upgrade more or less tablets... im looking to tweak etc... my hdx...

If it hasn't been recommended yet, Yall should pick up a charger case... I use it on my android, it helps make it last longer. If your workin all day or can't find a charger, it's a lifesaver
Was considering buying one for my Nexus 5, how much more would you say you get out of it, and how long does it take for you to charge them both back up to full capacity?

Back
Top Bottom