• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will agree with the end of that statement....Google needs to put GVoice, GTalk, and Video all in one app.

For me, most of my friends use Android phones and I already used Hangout/GTalk with them anyways, so it was seamless for me. You know what is frustrating though?...

When a friend with an iPhone sends me a pic or something and it goes to my damn iPad at home and not my phone that is on me.

OR

When I have to help my friend at work get his text messaging back because the rest of his friends are giving him ***** because he switched from an iPhone to an Android device and now he isn't replying to any of their messages. 
laugh.gif

With that said...

Google is for openess and all, but they definitely should pull the trump card on this one and make Hangouts the official & mandated out of the box messaging app for all of their phones from any maker. Would make things easier. Some users don't even realize the difference between "Messaging" and "Hangouts" 
laugh.gif

Nothing. Its bbm. But ten years later and now apple created so obv its revolutionary now lol

Nah nobody said its revolutionary it just works point blank,

Yeah, who the hell said it was revolutionary? No one did. I use imessage but not much of a difference to me between that and a regular text. Text bubble is green and imessage is blue. It is good for group texting with my friends who have it also.

U mad or naw?

I was jus pointing out the fact that RIM did the exact same thing longer than a decade ago *shrug*

I can say that I didn't realize that messaging apps were this big of a deal. When I saw reports of WhatsApp and others like that with over 40 million downloads and stuff I thought I was missing out, lol

Lol idiots already smashing their phones. I signed up i have an S3 i wouldn't mind smashing for a one+ lol

U mad or naw?

I was jus pointing out the fact that RIM did the exact same thing longer than a decade ago *shrug*
U mad or naw?

No they didn't. BBM is a different app that has never been seamless. Unless they integrated it into the new BB 10 then no. And on top of that it still doesn't have phone features built in to it.

Like I said, if you haven't been on it primarily you will not be able to appreciate it.

Last edited:
I think pretty much everything on that list of eligible phones for that OnePlus Smash promo is worth more than the retail of their One :lol:

I'm cool. I'll wait.

has anyone with the s5 experienced an issue disabling the haptic feedback? I unchecked all boxes in settings dealing with vibration and it still does it.

Just realized in Google Hangouts that under APN its under MetroPCS but if i go to the settings of my phone its under TMobile Lte

Am I suppse to change and edit the APN in Google Hangouts?

I have Tmobile by the way

Just realized in Google Hangouts that under APN its under MetroPCS but if i go to the settings of my phone its under TMobile Lte

Mine was the same thing. I changed it to the T-Mobile one and then went to Settings Mobile Networks, APN Settings and made sure it was right there. Thats what I saw someone do in a Reddit thread who was haiving the same issues with Pic messaging and hangouts. It worked, for about 4 hours then started messing up again.

Mine was the same thing. I changed it to the T-Mobile one and then went to Settings Mobile Networks, APN Settings and made sure it was right there. Thats what I saw someone do in a Reddit thread who was haiving the same issues with Pic messaging and hangouts. It worked, for about 4 hours then started messing up again.

I just changed it to the APN settings under my phone settings... See how it works

Nothing. Its bbm. But ten years later and now apple created so obv its revolutionary now lol

Nah nobody said its revolutionary it just works point blank, lol y'all boys know hangouts is trash don't even know why y'all don't accept it, google needs to revamp it stat but more than likely they just use it to collect data and don't even care it's not good
HO is my daily message app. I see nothing wrong with it, works for me perfectly. I like it better than the stock HTC message app.

I've never used iMessage, so what does it do that makes it SOO much better? If I had one complaint about it, it would be you cant PW protect text messages, but that's not a deal breaker.

I don't mind using other SMS apps, but they lack polish that HO has.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom