• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nothing. Its bbm. But ten years later and now apple created so obv its revolutionary now lol
Nah nobody said its revolutionary it just works point blank, lol y'all boys know hangouts is trash don't even know why y'all don't accept it, google needs to revamp it stat but more than likely they just use it to collect data and don't even care it's not good
HO is my daily message app. I see nothing wrong with it, works for me perfectly. I like it better than the stock HTC message app.

I've never used iMessage, so what does it do that makes it SOO much better? If I had one complaint about it, it would be you cant PW protect text messages, but that's not a deal breaker.

I don't mind using other SMS apps, but they lack polish that HO has.
You dont have any group messaging issues with Hangouts?

HO is my daily message app. I see nothing wrong with it, works for me perfectly. I like it better than the stock HTC message app.

I've never used iMessage, so what does it do that makes it SOO much better? If I had one complaint about it, it would be you cant PW protect text messages, but that's not a deal breaker.

So you use a separate app to just send text to people who probably don't use the app? lol thats the issue. iMessage is more than messaging, its FaceTime and VoIP too. Not everyone wants to take the extra steps of having to download 3 different apps, then tell their friend to down load the app also, you guys are over complicating iMessage to I guess down play it or something. If Google was smart they could have easily accomplished their own iMessage like app and you guys wouldnt be using all these rink dink messaging apps. Outside of Group Me Messaging apps are dumb imo

I feel like it is a very strange time to be in the market for an upgrade.

Right now is a terrible time to make a decision. You have the G3 and the OnePlus right around the corner. I firmly believe you'll have buyer's remorse if you buy anything right now (and I have the M8, S5, Nexus 5, Note 3, iPhone 5s and G2 at my disposal).

Right now as I see it ....

1. Nexus 5 (Flawless. There are no quirks)
2. G2 (same thing)
3. S5 (the more I use it, the better it gets)
4. Note 3 (too big for me)
5. M8 (I'm so incredibly lukewarm on this device. It's just not a comfortable phone)
6. iPhone 5s (it's an iPhone)

Nothing. Its bbm. But ten years later and now apple created so obv its revolutionary now lol

Nah nobody said its revolutionary it just works point blank, lol y'all boys know hangouts is trash don't even know why y'all don't accept it, google needs to revamp it stat but more than likely they just use it to collect data and don't even care it's not good

In regards to iMessage? Nope.

My cowokers all have iPhones, im the only Android. We're in a group message and I get all the text, even emoji show up. Im using Hangouts. Am I not suppose to get them?

this is good news....kinda!

http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/25/sonys-new-flagship-phone-wont-hit-the-us-in-the-near-future/

Sony's Xperia Z2 may be a big, powerful slab of a phone, but fans in the United States hoping to snag one in-person or with a contract are out of luck... for now, at least. The company just confirmed that neither it nor its tiny cousin the Z1 Compact will make their way to US store shelves "in the near future." The news comes as sort of bummer considering that Sony's Z2 has received pretty consistent acclaim so far, but hey -- at least Sony isn't completely full of bad news. An unlocked version of the Z2 will be available in the company's online store come the summer, though anyone hoping to nab one a pint-sized Z1 (which is no slouch either) will have to ferret out some alternate sources. At least Xperia fans in need of a fix have at least one option: the Xperia Z2 tablet will be available here soon, and it's easily one of the best 10.1 Android tabs coming to marke

In regards to iMessage? Nope.

My cowokers all have iPhones, im the only Android. We're in a group message and I get all the text, even emoji show up. Im using Hangouts. Am I not suppose to get them?
Group messaging through hangouts has been a disaster for me and several others in this thread

iheartboost iheartboost

Am I missing something or does Hangouts send texts, replacing the native text message app? Or do all your co-workers have Hangouts?
It does replace the texting app.

Clerly get the m8 if ur coppin now. My pops picked up one.comin from his razor maxx his mind is blown hah he really wanted an iphone til he saw my phone hah im makin him trade colors tho. Cant havd him swagger jackin that hard. Im still the only one i kno wit gold... Im tryna be exclusive for a few more months... Weeks. Days :/

I've watched like 3 videos on the OnePlus, my mind is intrigued. It's like a Nexus, but on roids. Only thing that worries me is that this isn't a company I've heard of before. Might be an issue if the phone stops working or something

Start @ 3:16
laugh.gif
He got tempered glass on the S5

Nexus 5 user on T-Mobile 30$ plan

When I first got the phone I would have no problems using the phone as a hotspot as long as I'd use a super agent thing on the laptop. Now even with it it just redirects me to the T-Mobile site.

Anyone know any workarounds? Thanks

Anyone? If there's a way to do this without having to root I'd be a happy man

Back
Top Bottom