• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really torn between the 3T and Nexus 6P. Kinda bummed they're using the same camera as the OP3. OP3 and 6P owners can you guys chime in. What do you guys like/dislike about the phone?

I'd get the 3T, it is more future proof than the 6p

Also Whatsapp now has video calls in addition to voice calls. They have also added gif support, although it is still difficult to actually share gifs. Once that is fixed, Whatsapp will be the GOAT messaging service 

Edit: the new update fixes the gif support. Its a wrap folks

Last edited:
Angry beyond words right now. My Note 5 won't turn on. Was charging it last night, woke up during the middle of the night so I checked my phone to see what time it was then fell back asleep. Woke up this morning and now it won't turn on. All I'm seeing is the green light saying that it's fully charged.

EDIT---Nevermind, finally found a method that worked. I'm gonna stick to buying Android tablets, I've had no issue with mine but this phone has given me all sorts of issues.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere cheaper than $200 if I want to fix S7 screen?

That price is just ridiculous, but if I have to wait until S8 release for a price drop on parts, so be it.

3T looks interesting, if I don't get a good price on the 6P black Friday, OP may get my money. If it doesn't sell out :lol:

I'd get the 3T, it is more future proof than the 6p

Also Whatsapp now has video calls in addition to voice calls. They have also added gif support, although it is still difficult to actually share gifs. Once that is fixed, Whatsapp will be the GOAT messaging service 

Edit: the new update fixes the gif support. Its a wrap folks

It's still a app I have to download I wish I could convert but I'm too lazy :lol:

apparently htc choosing the sd810 for the bolt was sprint's call. its the only qualcomm chip that plays well with their new network.  so garbage that the usb-c headphones only work with the bolt.

Last edited:
Lol i wish i got it for that price. Wouldve saved me a $100. I was in a tight spot though awaiting a phone call for job interview. Needed new phone right then.

Thats a really good price. Highly recommend for great battery life. Nice amoled screen

Last edited:
Both colors outta stock b. Doubt they're coming back.

For da size queen that love em big and girthy

[Video] [/Video]

Last edited:
Is funny how some of you guys are truly brained watch. You pay 600+ for a phone and after a year you guys are happy and brag about how is still performing. Like you do realize that's a good amount of money for a phone, I would hope it last 4 or 5 years ... Of course is almost engraved that phones are outdated after a year and if you get two you maximized your purchase. SMH

Back
Top Bottom