Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:rofl:

Is funny how some of you guys are truly brained watch. You pay 600+ for a phone and after a year you guys are happy and brag about how is still performing. Like you do realize that's a good amount of money for a phone, I would hope it last 4 or 5 years ... Of course is almost engraved that phones are outdated after a year and if you get two you maximized your purchase. SMH

stop worrying about how others spend their money pa

tracphone is that way ---->

Last edited:
Is funny how some of you guys are truly brained watch. You pay 600+ for a phone and after a year you guys are happy and brag about how is still performing. Like you do realize that's a good amount of money for a phone, I would hope it last 4 or 5 years ... Of course is almost engraved that phones are outdated after a year and if you get two you maximized your purchase. SMH
while I agree per say, it really is up to people.

I actually agree with Keko, but he ain't dropping any knowledge on us man. We already felt that way about phones

stop worrying about how others spend their money pa

tracphone is that way ---->
trust me I spend money on dumb ****. That wasn't the point, the manufacturers have the masses believing that a 1 year old phone is outdated. When in fact is not. Now not only the manufacture but the cell phone companies cake by offering bs plans like jump next or whatever .. Where you are paying for a service to upgrade whenever all the while you are paying for a phone that you will have to turn in to continue paying for another phone and the program.

I been saying this though. Got off the consumerist train and I'm never getting back on.

I wasn't aware T Mobile was the only carrier that didn't block prepaid phones on post paid plans. Shout out to them

Most phones have a 3 year lifespan, 2 really depending the manufacturer.  

S5 I'm currently using is kind of **** compared to a S7.

Y'all saying that now until Sammy brings that fire with da S8 for $700-750.

For you papis that like to watch reviews while you cook an entire meal, eat it and clean up.

[Video] [/Video]

Last edited:
Should I move my plan to T-mobile One? I currently have four lines 10GB for 120 a month (upgraded to unlimited through 2018 for loyalty) and I saw that on Slickdeals T-mobile one is 120 this weekend only.

Thanks. Will rep

Moto returning to its former glory? :nerd:

That T-Mobile **** is confusing as hell, if you already get 4 10GB lines for $120 and da first two lines on da One plan determine what da other two get (?), wouldn't it come to da same amount for all four with da same 10GB?

Don't some of y'all work for T-Mobile? :nerd:

Last edited:
If I lost my job tomorrow and had to stick with one phone for the foreseeable future it would be easily be the Z Play or the Z Force and that's across all OS's.

Last edited:
Moto returning to its former glory? :nerd:

That T-Mobile **** is confusing as hell, if you already get 4 10GB lines for $120 and da first two lines on da One plan determine what da other two get (?), wouldn't it come to da same amount for all four with da same 10GB?

Don't some of y'all work for T-Mobile? :nerd:
Yeah I'm confused. Plus what about that 480P thing? I don't ever use 10gb to begin with I don't wanna watch potato videos just to get data I'll never use.

Yeah I'm confused. Plus what about that 480P thing? I don't ever use 10gb to begin with I don't wanna watch potato videos just to get data I'll never use.

The 480p thing is their binge on service that lets you watch unlimited videos from partner providers ( youtube, nexflix, sling, etc)at 480p and have it not count against your data limit. Binge on also lets you stream unlimited music (Spotify, Pandora, etc) and have it not count against your limit. I believe you have to request to turn it on so you can still watch videos at 1080 or 1440 or 4k next year when they start putting that in phones with a 3000mah battery and tell you to just quick charge ya battery problems away.

apparently htc choosing the sd810 for the bolt was sprint's call. its the only qualcomm chip that plays well with their new network.  so garbage that the usb-c headphones only work with the bolt.

Looks like they partially heard ya cries if you bout that import and customs and looks like sprint isn't to blame for once since this is also suppose to have da 810 :x

http://www.androidauthority.com/htc-evo-release-date-price-specs-features-730174/

Htc gone htc. They really not eem trying to compete in the market anymore it seems smh

Back
Top Bottom