• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

What phone? You're supposed to shake it on the screen you want to take a picture of. Did it work before? If you are trying to screenshot video it wont work.

i got the g2x and yes i shook it on the screen that i wanted to screen shot ... and this is my first time using it ... it sounds as if it took the pic and i go check the pic and this is what i end up with ....
Might not be compatible with your phone bro, i'd email the the dev. Uninstall and reinstall and try it again. You are rooted right?

What phone? You're supposed to shake it on the screen you want to take a picture of. Did it work before? If you are trying to screenshot video it wont work.

i got the g2x and yes i shook it on the screen that i wanted to screen shot ... and this is my first time using it ... it sounds as if it took the pic and i go check the pic and this is what i end up with ....
Might not be compatible with your phone bro, i'd email the the dev. Uninstall and reinstall and try it again. You are rooted right?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by omgitswes

zero force closes so far, I flashed around 8 am. Not having the Wifi issue either.
Can't comment on battery life, using a different kernal. but so far haven't noticed anything wrong with this version.
I guess the only thing I would ask is if you try to send a text over 160 characters does it actually send? Or does it still hang up like in previous versions?
i just tested this to see if it was a problem and nope, just sent a text with over 250 characters and it sent just fine.
Nice, ill flash it while im watching this Red Sox game. Try it out for 2morrow and see how it is.

Edit: Can I used Salvage Zen Kernel with MIUI since its also AOSP? Or does MIUI have their own Kernels that they are using. And if so which ones are you guys using?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by omgitswes

zero force closes so far, I flashed around 8 am. Not having the Wifi issue either.
Can't comment on battery life, using a different kernal. but so far haven't noticed anything wrong with this version.
I guess the only thing I would ask is if you try to send a text over 160 characters does it actually send? Or does it still hang up like in previous versions?
i just tested this to see if it was a problem and nope, just sent a text with over 250 characters and it sent just fine.
Nice, ill flash it while im watching this Red Sox game. Try it out for 2morrow and see how it is.

Edit: Can I used Salvage Zen Kernel with MIUI since its also AOSP? Or does MIUI have their own Kernels that they are using. And if so which ones are you guys using?

Originally Posted by Arbas

MIUI 1.7.15v1 has given me excellent battery life on my HTC inspire 4g, with heavy use overclocked to 1.3ghz with over 5 hours screen time with everything on and auto brightness. Its the most ive ever gotten in terms of screen time on, this is definitely a keeper
pimp.gif

23uosqo.jpg

2r2u9g6.jpg

23st40m.jpg

fc68id.jpg
eek.gif
 im new to android and i have a Samsung Infuse. Can u send me a PM on how to get my background and other stuff like that. Much appreciated 

Originally Posted by Arbas

MIUI 1.7.15v1 has given me excellent battery life on my HTC inspire 4g, with heavy use overclocked to 1.3ghz with over 5 hours screen time with everything on and auto brightness. Its the most ive ever gotten in terms of screen time on, this is definitely a keeper
pimp.gif

23uosqo.jpg

2r2u9g6.jpg

23st40m.jpg

fc68id.jpg
eek.gif
 im new to android and i have a Samsung Infuse. Can u send me a PM on how to get my background and other stuff like that. Much appreciated 

ya ill do that maybe your right ... and ya im rooted ...

has anyone in here updated there phone to gingerbread ??

i just tried it right now and everything looked like it work, but when the phone came to it was just right back to stock
frown.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

does anyone know what could have wentw wrong?

ya ill do that maybe your right ... and ya im rooted ...

has anyone in here updated there phone to gingerbread ??

i just tried it right now and everything looked like it work, but when the phone came to it was just right back to stock
frown.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

does anyone know what could have wentw wrong?

wow i had a big reply typed up and i accidentally backed out smh , now i dont even want to retype that,
MASTAMIND its Fancy Widget Pro and Minimalistic Text
Lakersfan1 and paycheck you need to be rooted or if you dont want to you can get a custom launcher like launcher pro, adw launcher or GO launcher to get a different dock and custom icons. Some custom icon packs can be found here http://forum.xda-develope...mdisplay.php?f=527 

Lakersfan1 MIUI isnt on the Infuse right now as its only supported by a handful of phones. There are a couple custom ROM's for the Infuse here, as well as tutorials on how to root and flash a ROM.

wow i had a big reply typed up and i accidentally backed out smh , now i dont even want to retype that,
MASTAMIND its Fancy Widget Pro and Minimalistic Text
Lakersfan1 and paycheck you need to be rooted or if you dont want to you can get a custom launcher like launcher pro, adw launcher or GO launcher to get a different dock and custom icons. Some custom icon packs can be found here http://forum.xda-develope...mdisplay.php?f=527 

Lakersfan1 MIUI isnt on the Infuse right now as its only supported by a handful of phones. There are a couple custom ROM's for the Infuse here, as well as tutorials on how to root and flash a ROM.

is the mobile hotspot a good internet im thinking about trying it is just as good as time warner as far as speed

is the mobile hotspot a good internet im thinking about trying it is just as good as time warner as far as speed

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Its good, i use it sometimes when my connection at home is down. If you dont have unlimited data your mobile provider will charge you crazy overage fee's. They can also see if you are using too much data (usually more than 2gb) and might add the monthly tethering plan to your account. If you're rooted i dont think they will be able to tell.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Its good, i use it sometimes when my connection at home is down. If you dont have unlimited data your mobile provider will charge you crazy overage fee's. They can also see if you are using too much data (usually more than 2gb) and might add the monthly tethering plan to your account. If you're rooted i dont think they will be able to tell.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

my battery life is friggin horrible. but i gotta kernal for that tho. 
grin.gif

The new MIUI is much more improved since it has a new dev. I'd try it out tho.

Yo nickel, does that clock come wit the new miui?

what kernel u using for improving battery?

my battery life is friggin horrible. but i gotta kernal for that tho. 
grin.gif

The new MIUI is much more improved since it has a new dev. I'd try it out tho.

Yo nickel, does that clock come wit the new miui?

what kernel u using for improving battery?

Thanks nickel
pimp.gif

Imma just steal the apk for the clock.

And any asp kernal is compatible with any asop rom.
pimp.gif

All good, i think it only works with MIUI launcher though. If you do edit it to 12hr send it my way bro, i suck at xml ha

Thanks nickel
pimp.gif

Imma just steal the apk for the clock.

And any asp kernal is compatible with any asop rom.
pimp.gif

All good, i think it only works with MIUI launcher though. If you do edit it to 12hr send it my way bro, i suck at xml ha

everyone w/ a samsung fascinate call up verizon tell them u aren't receiving calls and they will send u out either a droid incredible 2, droid x2, or u can go to the store and get the new Samsung charge i havent read the thread so dont know if its been discussed but there has been a problem w/ the fascinate since the 2.2 update so they are willing to give u a replacement

i chose the incredible 2 f samsung

Back
Top Bottom