• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
everyone w/ a samsung fascinate call up verizon tell them u aren't receiving calls and they will send u out either a droid incredible 2, droid x2, or u can go to the store and get the new Samsung charge i havent read the thread so dont know if its been discussed but there has been a problem w/ the fascinate since the 2.2 update so they are willing to give u a replacement

i chose the incredible 2 f samsung

Im digging up a few kernals right now, so I'll let u know which one is best.

I'll send out the XML for that clock.
pimp.gif

Im digging up a few kernals right now, so I'll let u know which one is best.

I'll send out the XML for that clock.
pimp.gif

Finally got my Droid X updated to GB 2.3 and rooted. Running Darkslide X theme: BlueRiver. Battery life is amazing!

Finally got my Droid X updated to GB 2.3 and rooted. Running Darkslide X theme: BlueRiver. Battery life is amazing!

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

everyone w/ a samsung fascinate call up verizon tell them u aren't receiving calls and they will send u out either a droid incredible 2, droid x2, or u can go to the store and get the new Samsung charge i havent read the thread so dont know if its been discussed but there has been a problem w/ the fascinate since the 2.2 update so they are willing to give u a replacement

Just got the new Samsung charge... thanks bro..

and is there a way to track your pacakge

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Just got the new Samsung charge... thanks bro..

and is there a way to track your pacakge

how in the hell do i make a picture fit as my wallpaper on the Evo? every time i assign a picture, its always HELLA big and over blown.

how in the hell do i make a picture fit as my wallpaper on the Evo? every time i assign a picture, its always HELLA big and over blown.

SwiftKey tablet x is the perfect keyboard for a tablet. The I switch between that and hacker keyboard they're both great.

SwiftKey tablet x is the perfect keyboard for a tablet. The I switch between that and hacker keyboard they're both great.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Make sure the wallpaper is 960x800 at least...if not it'll stretch to fit

Make sure the wallpaper is 960x800 at least...if not it'll stretch to fit

I use MultiPicture Live Wallpaper I'm not sure what phone you have so it might not be supported

I use MultiPicture Live Wallpaper I'm not sure what phone you have so it might not be supported

Back
Top Bottom