• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha thanks, had to steal a couple things from you.

How do you post your screenshots with the backgrounds like on your deviantart though? Just PS?

Ha thanks, had to steal a couple things from you.

How do you post your screenshots with the backgrounds like on your deviantart though? Just PS?

Yup, good ol PS. I'm still not that good with it though. But I'm trying.
laugh.gif

anyone know how to get a google music beta widget on the lock screen without rooting? it's getting annoyng have to unlock my phone and go to the ap everytime i want to change a track
laugh.gif

anyone know how to get a google music beta widget on the lock screen without rooting? it's getting annoyng have to unlock my phone and go to the ap everytime i want to change a track
laugh.gif

Two issues right now:
1) I downloaded Swiftkey X and the keyboard is different now, but when I "swype" only one letter is shown (I don't see the line associated with swyping), is that a feature I have to actually turn on and off?

2) Netflix app (I have a Nexus S 4G) has worked fine for me in the past, but everytime I open the app the Netflix logo appears for 3 seconds and then the screen just turns white. I uninstall-ed and re-installed, same issue. Anyone have similar issues and know of a fix?

thanks.

Two issues right now:
1) I downloaded Swiftkey X and the keyboard is different now, but when I "swype" only one letter is shown (I don't see the line associated with swyping), is that a feature I have to actually turn on and off?

2) Netflix app (I have a Nexus S 4G) has worked fine for me in the past, but everytime I open the app the Netflix logo appears for 3 seconds and then the screen just turns white. I uninstall-ed and re-installed, same issue. Anyone have similar issues and know of a fix?

thanks.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

Use Widgetlocker.  

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

Use Widgetlocker.  

Quick question for everyone. Im gonna be upgrading my phone soon (if the galaxy s2 ever comes out) I want to start learning about rooting and the diff things you can do with the phone but would it be a good idea to learn on my current phone just incase i mess something up. Current phone is sprints samsung moment. Or is it too old to be anything like the newer phones that are out?

Any input would be appreciated

Quick question for everyone. Im gonna be upgrading my phone soon (if the galaxy s2 ever comes out) I want to start learning about rooting and the diff things you can do with the phone but would it be a good idea to learn on my current phone just incase i mess something up. Current phone is sprints samsung moment. Or is it too old to be anything like the newer phones that are out?

Any input would be appreciated

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Edit the MIUI_clock.xml and change this -> is24hour="true" to this -> is24hour="false"

http://www.deviantart.com...p=15672032&postcount=102

Nice screenie Wes.
pimp.gif
Wait i thought you were gonna take out the widget from the new MIUI 1.7.15 and edit that? This is still mClock,
laugh.gif
I was in that thread a couple days ago.

Oh my bad. My miui clock is in 12hr standard. Idk what's wrong with yours bro. I thought u was asking for the mclock XML

Edit the MIUI_clock.xml and change this -> is24hour="true" to this -> is24hour="false"

Nice screenie Wes.
pimp.gif
Wait i thought you were gonna take out the widget from the new MIUI 1.7.15 and edit that? This is still mClock,
laugh.gif

Oh my bad. My miui clock is in 12hr standard. Idk what's wrong with yours bro. I thought u was asking for the mclock XML

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

everyone w/ a samsung fascinate call up verizon tell them u aren't receiving calls and they will send u out either a droid incredible 2, droid x2, or u can go to the store and get the new Samsung charge i havent read the thread so dont know if its been discussed but there has been a problem w/ the fascinate since the 2.2 update so they are willing to give u a replacement

i chose the incredible 2 f samsung

Just got the new Samsung charge... thanks bro..

and is there a way to track your pacakge

Thanks for the info just got the droid x2....the should have asked you for an e-mail address to send the tracking info.

everyone w/ a samsung fascinate call up verizon tell them u aren't receiving calls and they will send u out either a droid incredible 2, droid x2, or u can go to the store and get the new Samsung charge i havent read the thread so dont know if its been discussed but there has been a problem w/ the fascinate since the 2.2 update so they are willing to give u a replacement

Thanks for the info just got the droid x2....the should have asked you for an e-mail address to send the tracking info.

Originally Posted by allcaps26

Why did u get X2 over samsung charge? no need for 4G?

Originally Posted by allcaps26

Why did u get X2 over samsung charge? no need for 4G?

Nice screenie Wes.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

All good man i appreciate the work
pimp.gif
im not using the stock launcher anymore, just usin LPP now so i cant use the widget anyway. What site did you get your MIUI from? Theres different versions of the same one floating around with different changes.

Back
Top Bottom