• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by mholmes87

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I have a old G2X and I can do it by just hitting Power+Home.
Worked as well when I had the Amaze.

no rooting or anything.

Just tried that and it worked, who would have thought
roll.gif
Yooo tell me why I just found that out like the other day. I was like... %$%# I wish I could take screenshots. And my friend who has an iPhone was like.. well on my iPhone you hit these two at the same time. Then I did it on my GS2 and it worked.
roll.gif

Yeah, and I work with phones. Sometimes I
30t6p3b.gif
at myself.

yall running custom roms on ur notes?
and question when deleting everything off the sd card and factory reset does it delete everything like the backups of the phone?

yall running custom roms on ur notes?
and question when deleting everything off the sd card and factory reset does it delete everything like the backups of the phone?

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Loving My Amaze
eed36f696e7ecf82c3cdf9bc2b9f844bd065793a_r.jpg
9502649610c7ccf4f7a2288ddeddd48a8d8d4142_r.jpg

For anyone doing the Amaze T-Mobile ICS leak

How risky is it?
I have the Amaze and installed the ICS leak last week.  It's not risky at all if follow the directions.  It's pretty simple.  Are you S-On or S-Off?  There's different methods for both.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Loving My Amaze
eed36f696e7ecf82c3cdf9bc2b9f844bd065793a_r.jpg
9502649610c7ccf4f7a2288ddeddd48a8d8d4142_r.jpg

For anyone doing the Amaze T-Mobile ICS leak

How risky is it?
I have the Amaze and installed the ICS leak last week.  It's not risky at all if follow the directions.  It's pretty simple.  Are you S-On or S-Off?  There's different methods for both.

Two Lucky DL Reader Receives Anroid 4.0.4 IMM76K Update on Verizon Galaxy Nexus?

by: Kellex | posted 05.01.12 | News, Rumors

Soooooo, about that Galaxy Nexus 4.0.4 update that you are all waiting for – is it ready to roll out as build IMM76K? According to one of our readers, the update appeared for installation this morning on a replacement phone that he picked up over the weekend. He claims to be running stock Android 4.0.2 and to not be rooted.

nexus-imm76k-update-365x650.png

As anyone in this business knows, readers try to deceive blogs all of the time, but the date on the kernel, the brand spankin’ new radios, and the newer build number over any other Galaxy Nexus including the Sprint and GSM versions, leaves us to believe that this may be real after all. We keep hearing “early May

Two Lucky DL Reader Receives Anroid 4.0.4 IMM76K Update on Verizon Galaxy Nexus?

by: Kellex | posted 05.01.12 | News, Rumors

Soooooo, about that Galaxy Nexus 4.0.4 update that you are all waiting for – is it ready to roll out as build IMM76K? According to one of our readers, the update appeared for installation this morning on a replacement phone that he picked up over the weekend. He claims to be running stock Android 4.0.2 and to not be rooted.

nexus-imm76k-update-365x650.png

As anyone in this business knows, readers try to deceive blogs all of the time, but the date on the kernel, the brand spankin’ new radios, and the newer build number over any other Galaxy Nexus including the Sprint and GSM versions, leaves us to believe that this may be real after all. We keep hearing “early May

Back
Top Bottom