Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

is that the new galaxy?

Yea most likely well see in two days though.

You should have almost enough after you sell your 4S
tongue.gif

Download: Galaxy Nexus 4.0.4 Build IMM76K (VERIZON ONLY)

by: Kellex | posted 05.01.12 | Downloads, Galaxy Nexus, News, Root
Here you go…somebody finally pulled a log over at XDA and a few of us patched it together to form the update URL from Google. This is it, folks, the 4.0.4 IMM76K update for your beloved Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. So much for that conspiracy, eh?

Instructions:

Well, if you are stock rooted 4.0.2 (ICL53F) (original stock radios too), you should be able to flash this file in Clockwmod Recovery. If you are running something else, give us a minute to think about that. You may have to jump all of the way back to ICL53F or you could wait until some finds a full file that will flash over anything regardless of build – assuming that even exists.

346n975.gif

Download: Galaxy Nexus 4.0.4 Build IMM76K (VERIZON ONLY)

by: Kellex | posted 05.01.12 | Downloads, Galaxy Nexus, News, Root
Here you go…somebody finally pulled a log over at XDA and a few of us patched it together to form the update URL from Google. This is it, folks, the 4.0.4 IMM76K update for your beloved Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. So much for that conspiracy, eh?

Instructions:

Well, if you are stock rooted 4.0.2 (ICL53F) (original stock radios too), you should be able to flash this file in Clockwmod Recovery. If you are running something else, give us a minute to think about that. You may have to jump all of the way back to ICL53F or you could wait until some finds a full file that will flash over anything regardless of build – assuming that even exists.

346n975.gif

ughh...i really don't want to unlock my bootloader and lose all my info. To much hassle for me. I'll keep hitting that "Check now" button

ughh...i really don't want to unlock my bootloader and lose all my info. To much hassle for me. I'll keep hitting that "Check now" button

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

i bite the bullet and went ahead and did the update, damm near brick the phone. I haven't hacked in a long time.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

i bite the bullet and went ahead and did the update, damm near brick the phone. I haven't hacked in a long time.

okay, NT brethren, the time has come.

I've been android ever since SERO killed $30 smartphones and my touch pro 2 died. My latest device was the EVO line (og/3d) but it decided it wanted to commit suicide and drowned itself.

I had a first gen iphone which I hated but I've been playing with my co-workers 4/4s and it seems to be a lot tighter. My only issue is rooting/jailbreaking. I'm into expanding the phone to it's potential and stripping the bloatware that comes with stock roms so I want to know if the iphone is fully jailbroken in it's newest version 5.0.1 and your thoughts on SG II vs the new Galaxy Nexus.

Thanks.

okay, NT brethren, the time has come.

I've been android ever since SERO killed $30 smartphones and my touch pro 2 died. My latest device was the EVO line (og/3d) but it decided it wanted to commit suicide and drowned itself.

I had a first gen iphone which I hated but I've been playing with my co-workers 4/4s and it seems to be a lot tighter. My only issue is rooting/jailbreaking. I'm into expanding the phone to it's potential and stripping the bloatware that comes with stock roms so I want to know if the iphone is fully jailbroken in it's newest version 5.0.1 and your thoughts on SG II vs the new Galaxy Nexus.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom