Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joint hasn't been on in over a month :lol:
Plus they can't modify it if it isn't powered on. Right

You plan on using it as a coaster?

I plan on 10 years from now taking it to Pawn Stars and showing Rick. Which he shows major interest in but needs second verification from a buddy who just so happens to be an expert in all things Samsung. The guy says it's real and says it's worth 10K so Rick offers me 2.5k I haggle him to 4k and leave with a smile on my face

Last edited:
Stupid thing is they'll bring it right back. Except for Apple

Stupid thing is fighting innovation

For a cord?

...waiting for audiophiles to tell me they can tell the difference between good bluetooth headphones and theyre beats by Dre so I can laugh and then show then the truth...

Lol.

And they have adapters too. Just keep the adapter on your headphones.

And they will have wireless charging for these phones too. I dunno b. I don't think phones without headphone jacks are the reason why people don't like themselves :lol:

Sometimes it is much easier to just plug up the aux. I don't consider myself and audiophile, and I'm pretty satisfied with my beats studio wireless. Thought about selling them song copping the bose qc35 but those joints have zero bass.

Anybody familiar with what this is causing this battery drain?

@a55a5in11
  how is the OP3 overall? 

It's great. Definitely not as good as the Note7 was but it's also less than half the price. Had it for a little over a month now and it never bogs down constantly get 4.5 to 5 hours SOT. finger print reader is the best I've ever used. The notification slider is clutch.

Anybody familiar with what this is causing this battery drain?
it's an Android process. I think I cleared my Dalvik cache and it went away. I got it after the first update on my op3 if I remember correctly

Appreciate it. Deleted my cache.

Been meaning to mention that I've gotten my Daydream headset a few weeks ago and it's a fun accessory to have, glad it was free tho. VR drains too much battery and has too little to do to pay $30+ for a headset. There's a few games I like but ultimately, in time it'll get better. Also picked up a Xiaomi Mi Box and signed up for Direct TV Now and I'm super glad I got this box. Downloaded Kodi and Terrarium on it and getting used to having to cast TV shows off my tablet on the TV but this is a fantastic box top. I'd prefer it 100% over the Fire Stick solely on Google Play compatability. Downloaded a browser on here and now I can surf the web on my "dumb" tv

Been meaning to mention that I've gotten my Daydream headset a few weeks ago and it's a fun accessory to have, glad it was free tho. VR drains too much battery and has too little to do to pay $30+ for a headset. There's a few games I like but ultimately, in time it'll get better. Also picked up a Xiaomi Mi Box and signed up for Direct TV Now and I'm super glad I got this box. Downloaded Kodi and Terrarium on it and getting used to having to cast TV shows off my tablet on the TV but this is a fantastic box top. I'd prefer it 100% over the Fire Stick solely on Google Play compatability. Downloaded a browser on here and now I can surf the web on my "dumb" tv

If you have Kodi, there is 0 reason you should be casting things

Back
Top Bottom