Wade Phillips Era over. Bring on Bill Cohwer

Yea, that was him DJ's. Outside of Ware and Dez, everyone on that sideline was all smiles. Gimme a break. Why fire Wade and replace him with this jack %#!? Might as well sit MBIII, Felix and Tashard down because Kitna's gonna be bombing it out on every play. This team needs a house cleaning in the worst way.

Yea, that was him DJ's. Outside of Ware and Dez, everyone on that sideline was all smiles. Gimme a break. Why fire Wade and replace him with this jack %#!? Might as well sit MBIII, Felix and Tashard down because Kitna's gonna be bombing it out on every play. This team needs a house cleaning in the worst way.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm going to be tight if Cohwer is the next coach. Seriously.

He need to come to Halas Hall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Well, damn.  Did he not know that the man who writes his checks was in attendance?  How stupid can you be?  At least look like you care....

For as much +$%$ as Dez got from folks about his maturity etc., he's coming out of this situation looking like a real professional.  No quit in him. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

Well, damn.  Did he not know that the man who writes his checks was in attendance?  How stupid can you be?  At least look like you care....

For as much +$%$ as Dez got from folks about his maturity etc., he's coming out of this situation looking like a real professional.  No quit in him. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Does anyone have a clip of that Jenkins play?  I missed the play flipping around last night, but I saw on NT everyone was goin crazy on him.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Does anyone have a clip of that Jenkins play?  I missed the play flipping around last night, but I saw on NT everyone was goin crazy on him.

I like Jenkins, but he's been making boneheaded plays/moves all season long. But he isn't alone. A coach like Gruden or Cowher would be ideal for a situation like this but you always gotta wonder if Jerry would take a coach who wants power that Parcells had without thinking back to how that went and ended. He's gotta realize that a yes man will only get you so far. And a glorified offensive coordinator ain't the answer.

I like Jenkins, but he's been making boneheaded plays/moves all season long. But he isn't alone. A coach like Gruden or Cowher would be ideal for a situation like this but you always gotta wonder if Jerry would take a coach who wants power that Parcells had without thinking back to how that went and ended. He's gotta realize that a yes man will only get you so far. And a glorified offensive coordinator ain't the answer.

im trying to tell you, i dont think ive ever hated a football player in a real life sense until last night ... i go with the lulz on here, cant stand jason campbell and all that yadda yadda yadda ... but when dude grinned at the camera and looked like it was all jokes, i wanted to see him ... straight up i dont care if he's a football player and in tip top shape, i wanted to throw hands ...

i would have no qualms about garrett outright cutting dude ... yeah he will probably go to the skins/eagles/giants and haunt us for years because he WAS the goods last year, but i dont care ... id rather start scandrick and watch him get beat every play than do what jenkins did ...

im trying to tell you, i dont think ive ever hated a football player in a real life sense until last night ... i go with the lulz on here, cant stand jason campbell and all that yadda yadda yadda ... but when dude grinned at the camera and looked like it was all jokes, i wanted to see him ... straight up i dont care if he's a football player and in tip top shape, i wanted to throw hands ...

i would have no qualms about garrett outright cutting dude ... yeah he will probably go to the skins/eagles/giants and haunt us for years because he WAS the goods last year, but i dont care ... id rather start scandrick and watch him get beat every play than do what jenkins did ...

Stupid move. Should have waited til the season was over. Defense will be worse without Wade. And now that Garret is HC the offense will probably suck even more than when all he had to worry about was the offense.

Stupid move. Should have waited til the season was over. Defense will be worse without Wade. And now that Garret is HC the offense will probably suck even more than when all he had to worry about was the offense.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
a dude giving a "
pimp.gif
" to jason garrett

*Nowitness or KLJ....was Jenkins muggin' for the camera last night on the sidelines when it was 35-7?  I could have sworn he was cheesin real big.....

I gave a
pimp.gif
To wade being fired
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
a dude giving a "
pimp.gif
" to jason garrett

*Nowitness or KLJ....was Jenkins muggin' for the camera last night on the sidelines when it was 35-7?  I could have sworn he was cheesin real big.....

I gave a
pimp.gif
To wade being fired
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom