Wade Phillips Era over. Bring on Bill Cohwer

tosmile.jpg

What's with the same faces different places mentality that people have on here when it comes to head coaches??  Dudes complaing about the level of play in the NFL the last few years and then we get the same coaches being located to different teams year after year, there's a reason for that.  Stop it with the same coach carousel and give somebody new a chance.

What's with the same faces different places mentality that people have on here when it comes to head coaches??  Dudes complaing about the level of play in the NFL the last few years and then we get the same coaches being located to different teams year after year, there's a reason for that.  Stop it with the same coach carousel and give somebody new a chance.

I want Tony Dungy! Bring some damn class and respectability back to this pathetic low life franchise!!!!!!

I want Tony Dungy! Bring some damn class and respectability back to this pathetic low life franchise!!!!!!

Had to make the move. They absolutely could not keep going like this.

it might not make things better, but it had to be done.

I would have given the axe to Garrett right now as well and just go with a shorthanded staff for the rest of the year. $$%# it.

Had to make the move. They absolutely could not keep going like this.

it might not make things better, but it had to be done.

I would have given the axe to Garrett right now as well and just go with a shorthanded staff for the rest of the year. $$%# it.

That's what I was hoping for, too, but I assumed it wouldn't happen.

Who I'm interested in seeing return:

Romo
Jones
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah?
Sensabaugh?
Buehler (kickoffs and punt cover)
McBriar

Romo
Jones
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah?
Sensabaugh?
McBriar

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Stupid move. Should have waited til the season was over. Defense will be worse without Wade. And now that Garret is HC the offense will probably suck even more than when all he had to worry about was the offense.

laugh.gif
You obviously haven't watched the last 3-4 games. 

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Stupid move. Should have waited til the season was over. Defense will be worse without Wade. And now that Garret is HC the offense will probably suck even more than when all he had to worry about was the offense.

laugh.gif
You obviously haven't watched the last 3-4 games. 

WAIT! STOP RIGHT THERE!
images

"YOU TELLIN ME; I GET TO LEAVE THIS JOINT AND STILL GET PAID BY YOUR PLASTIC LOOKING FACE"
images

YES!
images

HOLLA!

images

WAIT! STOP RIGHT THERE!
images

"YOU TELLIN ME; I GET TO LEAVE THIS JOINT AND STILL GET PAID BY YOUR PLASTIC LOOKING FACE"
images

YES!
images

HOLLA!

images

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Romo
Jones
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah?
Sensabaugh?
McBriar

I heard something interesting (not saying I agree) but what if we happen to get the #1 pick and no trade offers do it for us to trade down and collect more picks from say a team like Buffalo.  Would you draft Luck (if he comes out) and field offers for Romo at the draft?

And I would honestly remove Felix and Sense from that list.

Romo
Jones
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah?
Sensabaugh?
McBriar

I heard something interesting (not saying I agree) but what if we happen to get the #1 pick and no trade offers do it for us to trade down and collect more picks from say a team like Buffalo.  Would you draft Luck (if he comes out) and field offers for Romo at the draft?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Romo
Jones
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah?
Sensabaugh?
McBriar

Nearly impossible to get trade partners to move up into the top tier of the draft.  Money is too great, plus the cost of extra picks. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

Romo
Jones
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah?
Sensabaugh?
McBriar

Nearly impossible to get trade partners to move up into the top tier of the draft.  Money is too great, plus the cost of extra picks. 

Romo
Jones Barber
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah? Church
Sensabaugh?
McBriar

absolutely maybe ... i know one thing for sure, we have to stock pile draft picks and we have to figure out if McGee is any good ... but now that Garrett is basically auditioning i dont think we will see McGee unless Kitna throws 4 picks next week ...

Romo
Jones Barber
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah? Church
Sensabaugh?
McBriar

absolutely maybe ... i know one thing for sure, we have to stock pile draft picks and we have to figure out if McGee is any good ... but now that Garrett is basically auditioning i dont think we will see McGee unless Kitna throws 4 picks next week ...

Back
Top Bottom