Wade Phillips Era over. Bring on Bill Cohwer

Does Wade's son stay on? 
laugh.gif

We should have named Ray Sherman the interim head coach.

I dunno, just something I heard figured I'd share. Way to early to get into that now for me at least.

I dunno, just something I heard figured I'd share. Way to early to get into that now for me at least.

Originally Posted by MHT214

WAIT! STOP RIGHT THERE!
images

"YOU TELLIN ME; I GET TO LEAVE THIS JOINT AND STILL GET PAID BY YOUR PLASTIC LOOKING FACE"
images

YES!
images

HOLLA!

images
roll.gif
-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

WAIT! STOP RIGHT THERE!
images

"YOU TELLIN ME; I GET TO LEAVE THIS JOINT AND STILL GET PAID BY YOUR PLASTIC LOOKING FACE"
images

YES!
images

HOLLA!

images
roll.gif
-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I would have given the axe to Garrett right now as well and just go with a shorthanded staff for the rest of the year. $$%# it.
That's what I was hoping for, too, but I assumed it wouldn't happen.

Who I'm interested in seeing return:

Romo
Jones
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah?
Sensabaugh?
Buehler (kickoffs and punt cover)
McBriar

I heard something interesting (not saying I agree) but what if we happen to get the #1 pick and no trade offers do it for us to trade down and collect more picks from say a team like Buffalo.  Would you draft Luck (if he comes out) and field offers for Romo at the draft?

And I would honestly remove Felix and Sense from that list.
Nearly impossible to get trade partners to move up into the top tier of the draft.  Money is too great, plus the cost of extra picks. 

i think everyone is under the assumption that there will be a cap on rookie salaries when they figure out the new cba after this season.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I would have given the axe to Garrett right now as well and just go with a shorthanded staff for the rest of the year. $$%# it.
That's what I was hoping for, too, but I assumed it wouldn't happen.

Who I'm interested in seeing return:

Romo
Jones
Choice
Austin
Bryant
John Phillips
Witten?
Free
Gurode
Sam Young?
Ratliff
Ware
Jenkins
Newman
Owusu-Ansah?
Sensabaugh?
Buehler (kickoffs and punt cover)
McBriar

I heard something interesting (not saying I agree) but what if we happen to get the #1 pick and no trade offers do it for us to trade down and collect more picks from say a team like Buffalo.  Would you draft Luck (if he comes out) and field offers for Romo at the draft?

And I would honestly remove Felix and Sense from that list.
Nearly impossible to get trade partners to move up into the top tier of the draft.  Money is too great, plus the cost of extra picks. 

i think everyone is under the assumption that there will be a cap on rookie salaries when they figure out the new cba after this season.

and with the 2nd pick in the 2011 Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select, QB from Arkansas, Ryan Mallett

and with the 2nd pick in the 2011 Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select, QB from Arkansas, Ryan Mallett

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

indifferent.gif
i know you were joking but dont do that ... figures, in the WORST draft in probably a decade we have a top 5 pick ... a damn shame ... there isnt even a player worth top 5 money let alone a player we need ... o-line, linebacker, safety ... ... ... nothing ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

indifferent.gif
i know you were joking but dont do that ... figures, in the WORST draft in probably a decade we have a top 5 pick ... a damn shame ... there isnt even a player worth top 5 money let alone a player we need ... o-line, linebacker, safety ... ... ... nothing ...

Back
Top Bottom