Wade Phillips Era over. Bring on Bill Cohwer

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and with the 2nd pick in the 2011 Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select, QB from Arkansas, Ryan Mallett

C'mon son. Romo isn't going anywhere.

The Cowboys will trade down to take Mark Ingram. Mark my words.
That exactly what my homeboy told me today also

There's a better chance of Cowher going to Carolina than Dallas IMO. I don't think he really cares about how high profile a team is right now and not to mention North Carolina is his home.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

and with the 2nd pick in the 2011 Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select, QB from Arkansas, Ryan Mallett

C'mon son. Romo isn't going anywhere.

The Cowboys will trade down to take Mark Ingram. Mark my words.
That exactly what my homeboy told me today also

There's a better chance of Cowher going to Carolina than Dallas IMO. I don't think he really cares about how high profile a team is right now and not to mention North Carolina is his home.

images

Dat Job.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I can see him being the DC for the Jets next year if Pettine gets an HC gig.
sick.gif
at the thought.

I don't want Wade Phillips anywhere near the Jets, coordinator or not.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I can see him being the DC for the Jets next year if Pettine gets an HC gig.
sick.gif
at the thought.

I don't want Wade Phillips anywhere near the Jets, coordinator or not.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

indifferent.gif
i know you were joking but dont do that ... figures, in the WORST draft in probably a decade we have a top 5 pick ... a damn shame ... there isnt even a player worth top 5 money let alone a player we need ... o-line, linebacker, safety ... ... ... nothing ...
Now you know damn well Jerry Jones ain't about to pass on a top 10 player from Arkansas.

Is Bill Cowher bringing **** LeBeau w/ him?
nerd.gif

If not then [Pusha T] What's the fuss about?! [/Pusha T]

Unless Jerry Jones takes a backseat, how is Cowher, Gruden, etc going to be comfortable in trying to make decisions when they know they're being micro-managed? I heard on the radio that a good choice might be to take Jim Harbaugh from Stanford. Jerry Jones likes to meddle. It's no secret. Cowher would want to put HIS stamp on the team with little-to-no interference. I just don't see how he would take the job under the current circumstances. Best thing for Dallas to do is to hire a GM...easier said than done. It's a different NFL and the formula that they currently use isn't working.

Unless Jerry Jones takes a backseat, how is Cowher, Gruden, etc going to be comfortable in trying to make decisions when they know they're being micro-managed? I heard on the radio that a good choice might be to take Jim Harbaugh from Stanford. Jerry Jones likes to meddle. It's no secret. Cowher would want to put HIS stamp on the team with little-to-no interference. I just don't see how he would take the job under the current circumstances. Best thing for Dallas to do is to hire a GM...easier said than done. It's a different NFL and the formula that they currently use isn't working.

indifferent.gif
i know you were joking but dont do that ... figures, in the WORST draft in probably a decade we have a top 5 pick ... a damn shame ... there isnt even a player worth top 5 money let alone a player we need ... o-line, linebacker, safety ... ... ... nothing ...
Now you know damn well Jerry Jones ain't about to pass on a top 10 player from Arkansas.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

You telling a man not to joke? It's that emotional for you? 
frown.gif

jimmy_johnson.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

You telling a man not to joke? It's that emotional for you? 
frown.gif

jimmy_johnson.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pro,KLJ,myself and marley would have no problem meeting in dallas to take out EVERYONE in that front office

QFT ...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pro,KLJ,myself and marley would have no problem meeting in dallas to take out EVERYONE in that front office

QFT ...

It's pretty clear to everyone involved (except Jerry, I guess) that when Jerry takes a backseat (Jimmy, Tuna), this team hits an upward trend. When he brings in Switzer, or Campo, or Wade, it trends downward, and usually pretty quick.

It's going to be Cowher or Gruden. I'd almost bet on it.

Not that I think either is the answer, but that's the route he's probably going.

And they're not drafting Ryan MF Mallet. So dead that nonsense now.

It's pretty clear to everyone involved (except Jerry, I guess) that when Jerry takes a backseat (Jimmy, Tuna), this team hits an upward trend. When he brings in Switzer, or Campo, or Wade, it trends downward, and usually pretty quick.

It's going to be Cowher or Gruden. I'd almost bet on it.

Not that I think either is the answer, but that's the route he's probably going.

And they're not drafting Ryan MF Mallet. So dead that nonsense now.

Jerry needs to hire a GM. As long as hes the GM, if I'm a Cowboys fan, I can't believe hes legitimately trying to win.

Jerry needs to hire a GM. As long as hes the GM, if I'm a Cowboys fan, I can't believe hes legitimately trying to win.

Cowher is waiting for the Carolina job, he's from raleigh and is always around the state. Makes perfect sense, why else hasn't he returned yet?

Only bad thing would be that the 3-4 would be a year too late seeing as how thats what Julius wanted to play in

Back
Top Bottom