Was Anyone Else Here NOT A Fan of Jordan Growing Up?

As a youth I obviously despised the man. But as I grew older, I began to appreciative him. I loved his Wizard years.

As a youth I obviously despised the man. But as I grew older, I began to appreciative him. I loved his Wizard years.

My family is from Michigan. My pops is a Piston fan and hated Jordan so I did too.

I honestly didn't like Jordan until he played for the Wizard.

My family is from Michigan. My pops is a Piston fan and hated Jordan so I did too.

I honestly didn't like Jordan until he played for the Wizard.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm 22 now and I here all my friends, and people in general, state how big of an MJ fan they were growing up and I'm sitting there asking how?

Same question should be asked to you, but in reverse. You're 22 now? You didn't witness Jordan at all. You were 8 years old in Michael's final season with the Bulls, your opinion and basketball knowledge at 8 years old is VOID at best. Now if you were 32 maybe I'd listen to you
laugh.gif

I'm 22 now and I here all my friends, and people in general, state how big of an MJ fan they were growing up and I'm sitting there asking how?

Same question should be asked to you, but in reverse. You're 22 now? You didn't witness Jordan at all. You were 8 years old in Michael's final season with the Bulls, your opinion and basketball knowledge at 8 years old is VOID at best. Now if you were 32 maybe I'd listen to you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

hate jordan with a passion , never understood how any of my friends could claim to be knick fans and not hate this guy.

he ruined many summers for me , count me on the hate side ........
this

Originally Posted by onewearz

hate jordan with a passion , never understood how any of my friends could claim to be knick fans and not hate this guy.

he ruined many summers for me , count me on the hate side ........
this

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif
Bad math.  Also kids who grow up watching NBA have strong feelings about players like anyone else.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif
Bad math.  Also kids who grow up watching NBA have strong feelings about players like anyone else.

Admittedly I was too young when the Bad Boys and the Bulls first started their rivalry, but my first memories or MJ (and the NBA for that matter) are from the 91-92 season. I think that was my last year living in Michigan before moving out to CA and MJ was pretty much my favorite player from there on out. Moved back to MI many years later and took up the Piston's as my favorite team again, but to this day MJ is still my favorite player ever.

Admittedly I was too young when the Bad Boys and the Bulls first started their rivalry, but my first memories or MJ (and the NBA for that matter) are from the 91-92 season. I think that was my last year living in Michigan before moving out to CA and MJ was pretty much my favorite player from there on out. Moved back to MI many years later and took up the Piston's as my favorite team again, but to this day MJ is still my favorite player ever.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Yeah it was tough seeing him beat my Lakers in the 91 Finals. I still think if we had a healthy James Worthy for that Finals we would have beat Jordan & the Bulls that year.
byron scott was hurt too and our coach was dumbleavy.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Yeah it was tough seeing him beat my Lakers in the 91 Finals. I still think if we had a healthy James Worthy for that Finals we would have beat Jordan & the Bulls that year.
byron scott was hurt too and our coach was dumbleavy.
frown.gif

I never liked Jordan growing up either.

I liked Reggie Miller, Penny and Shawn Kemp.

ACBboyz84, I need the flame suit too cuz i agree with you

I never liked Jordan growing up either.

I liked Reggie Miller, Penny and Shawn Kemp.

ACBboyz84, I need the flame suit too cuz i agree with you

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

It's hard to hate on someone you know that's going to win. Unlike guys like Kobe and LeBron, you know there's a possibility that they'll lose. With MJ, as much as you denied it, you knew he was going to win.

Hard to hate him for that.
100% Truth.

Imo Kobe is better than Jordan

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

It's hard to hate on someone you know that's going to win. Unlike guys like Kobe and LeBron, you know there's a possibility that they'll lose. With MJ, as much as you denied it, you knew he was going to win.

Hard to hate him for that.
100% Truth.

Imo Kobe is better than Jordan

Back
Top Bottom