Was in Toronto over the long weekend. Vol. Why are Canadians so WEIRD!?

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4434028

Montreal also sees rise in hate crimes
Montreal police have also reported a significant increase in hate crimes in 2017, compared to last year.

In the first half of 2017 — between Jan. 1 and June 1 — police received 101 reports of hate crimes or hateful incidents.

In 2016, 137 crimes were reported over the course of the entire year.

Of the 101 reported incidents so far this year, more than half of them, 57, were religiously motivated.

Montreal police don't break down which religions were targeted, but the hate crimes unit did see a big bump in reports immediately after the shooting in Quebec City.

Screenshot_2018-06-07-06-04-38-337_com.android.chrome.jpg

14 hate crime reports in 2 days?

and Toronto isn't far off http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/hate-crime-statistics-2017-1.4619851

which goes back to what I was saying, Montreal is just as racist as Toronto.

Further Reading, it's happening in all of Canada- http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/hate-crimes-muslims-statscan-1.4158042

Lol ya. I was at a spot in the west end I was smoking a bogey. These two cats were grilling me, one of em thought he knew me but he didn't. Man asks me where I'm from I tell him scarbs, man says "you guys the money makers. We just shoot **** up" :lol:
Toronto Cats talking bout shooting **** up :lol: :smh:

What’s a nice hotel up there ? Doesn’t have to be downtown but don’t wanna do alotta driving either, can be alotta traffic there at times

Bro I dunno who ahat is but I won’t lie to you guys dude sounds mad forced to rep Toronto. Why u acting like it’s the end all of cities. Even ur slang sounding like u tryin too much to rep it..where you from in tdot?

Don’t no body say scarbs bro.

Also what’s ur background, like someone said yea it matters.

I lived in Toronto my whole life. I know the city and the slang been thru it and speak like the rest of us, but u tryin way to hard..

As for the comparisons, Montreal is hundred times more chill than Toronto. I hit up way finer women in Montreal than Toronto.

Yo hotel options- hit up the westin prince in York mills / Leslie in north York. You have all the highways beside you to go anywhere in the city and the rooms r great

Bro I dunno who ahat is but I won’t lie to you guys dude sounds mad forced to rep Toronto. Why u acting like it’s the end all of cities. Even ur slang sounding like u tryin too much to rep it..where you from in tdot?

I take it you've never met anyone for NY and/or Texas.

I lived in Toronto my whole life. I know the city and the slang been thru it and speak like the rest of us, but u tryin way to hard..

As for the comparisons, Montreal is hundred times more chill than Toronto. I hit up way finer women in Montreal than Toronto.

Yo hotel options- hit up the westin prince in York mills / Leslie in north York. You have all the highways beside you to go anywhere in the city and the rooms r great

:rofl: It wasn’t my place to say anything to fam, but I know when cats being extra.

Sounds like y’all got a problem up there tho, with all these hate crimes. I’m no one to speak, being from the US, but most here aren’t claiming to be in a place, culturally/socially that we are not. I’m still going to MTL/QC for the eats and tings and practicing my French. I’ve encountered skin head- neo nazis in France, that’s why I always rock trainers and stay ready to crack bottles.

Love the back n forth, thanks NT. :nthat:

Toronto Cats talking bout shooting **** up :lol: :smh:

What’s a nice hotel up there ? Doesn’t have to be downtown but don’t wanna do alotta driving either, can be alotta traffic there at times

The youngins are wild man. They are really out here reckless af.

The Westin like dude suggested is a nice one.

Where did I say it's the end all of cities? I've never made that claim...why cuz I said Montreal is more racist than Toronto (even though I admitted there's mad racism here)?

like I said before if op met a couple people he found "weird" then they were weird, but everyone? I dunno man...

:smh: mayor version of Trump just took it home

Anyway,
@ OP- Quebecois French is a bit different from France French...
Quebecois French is to French what Southern dialect is to American English
and there's a lot of (Haitian) Creole that finds its way into the slang

:smh: mayor version of Trump just took it home

Anyway,
@ OP- Quebecois French is a bit different from France French...
Quebecois French is to French what Southern dialect is to American English
and there's a lot of (Haitian) Creole that finds its way into the slang

QC > Montréal

I know :lol:
As far as racism, for the most part people have been cool to me, even older but that might be because I mostly interact with my step family. I do notice the mistrust for Muslims though.

Back
Top Bottom