Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Dropten

So your argument is weakness? Then its not ok for a man to hit a man weaker than him?What if the woman is actually stronger than the man?

Why do we always argue this. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Its not about sex its about THREAT LEVEL[/color].  He was not in danger in the situation, his life was not at stake.  If a giant amazon women is beating you then you should try what ever you have to try in order to survive.  Some times you can say well his life was threatened or well if this would have happened then he could have been seriously injured......but its obvious here the man was not in terrible danger.

I'd have to agree although she's CLEARLY asking for it, I saw no reason to deck her in the face with a clean one. However, it's not a matter of moderation or sex in court it's a matter of HIS right.
You guys shouldn't be discussing YOUR PERSONALLY OPINION, but discussing did he HAVE THE RIGHT TO hit her? Like would his defense hold up in court, gender and morals aside

Lol at you stating what WE should be discussing, legal and moral issues are rarely one in the same, legally he might have been entitled, morally however. 
ohwell.gif

Whatever happened to self control, we really shouldn't react like some caged beast when provoked...specially against women and children man...lock that dude up, he'll get plenty of action and time to fight in the cell.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by blakep267

I see it as a child hitting me. If a 10 year old weakly hits you first, does that give you the greenlight to put them to sleep? No

I was actually going to put his but you beat me to it.
So women have the same concepts of right and wrong and mental capacity that children do? Oh

laugh.gif
  that's what it seems like people have been getting at.  a grown adult female dog (i refer to them as what they are, as a respectable woman that was raised right wouldn't act like uncivilized) hitting a man, pouring coffee on him, saying over the line disrespectful things and completely embarassing and making a complete fool of a man knows exactly what she's doing. there not a little kid who doesn't understand their actions.

some of the stuff i've seen women do to embarass men, hitting them in public, causing scenes, drama, etc. i've seen female dogs at bars hit men, berate them and embarass them while the man stands there restraining himself with the
frown.gif
mad.gif
face then the female dog expects the man to get kicked out. 

grown women aren't little kids and they should be held accountable for their actions. i'm not saying hit them but they need to realize that they can't act uncivilized and expect to get a free pass just because of their gender.

unprovoked domestic violence is wrong and sickening and the book should be thrown at the abuser in those cases but like i've said before even the most level headed person has their limits. everyone here who's saying they would never hit a woman isn't 100% certain of that, every human is capable of snapping if pushed over the edge.  there's guys that try to exit themselves from the situation where the woman isn't acting rational and the woman will follow them continue to hit them, and pursue the situation even as the male is trying to exit and leave the situation and personally they bring whatever they get upon themselves. you see the man trying to be the bigger person and walk away and you keep pushing him and pushing him then when they get the reaction they were looking for they want to cry and pretend their the innocent victim as if they didn't provoke the entire situation.

So its about being in danger? So if this woman was replaced by another man, he would be in the wrong to hit him?Im trying to figure out what it is here. Is it because of strength? being in "danger"? Or is it simply " man shall not hit women", no matter what logic is brought to the table?Why dont you guys stop with the "weakness" and "threat" excuse and just say your beliefs are illogical and based on morals and values.But at the end of the day, you will have no argument.

Don't try and use this logic man. People will always not address it. Like I said in another thread like this, Is me hitting a woman equivalent to Shaq hitting me? We are so hell bent on men shouldn't hit women because of strength etc, but we don't say the same when it comes to physical mismatches between two fighters of the same sex. 
But, but, she didn't even hit dude in the original video. I don't know why he went off like that. He can't fall for that female bait, they know what they are doing, don't fall for their stupid bait. 
laugh.gif

I dont think so, I believe in never hitting a girl for no reason.....unless the world depended on it. lol But besides that NEVER
He could have just grabbed her or moved her out the way

I think the wife did what was right. She felt threatened so she tried to defend herself. That guy should not have hit her back for any reason ESPECIALLY since she's his wife. & in front of the kids too? SMH.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Azndood21

random thought, the general consensus is that you should never hit a woman even if she's hitting you.

what about if she's punching you and you slap the %%#% outta her, would that be acceptable?? (this is not a joke)

It's a tough call and all depends on what your threshold is, i personally think for the majority of times a man out powers a woman, so it's really not fair, as you can really eat a woman's punch but she will definitely feel yours.

If me and Chyna are that man and woman, do the "never hit a girl" rules apply?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

random thought, the general consensus is that you should never hit a woman even if she's hitting you.

what about if she's punching you and you slap the %%#% outta her, would that be acceptable?? (this is not a joke)

It's a tough call and all depends on what your threshold is, i personally think for the majority of times a man out powers a woman, so it's really not fair, as you can really eat a woman's punch but she will definitely feel yours.

laugh.gif

Nah don't laugh, you laughing at the question gives them an out. I seriously want to know if the reason is Because men are stronger than women. If that is the case I want to know why it doesn't apply to all matchups.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Rex Ryan wrote:
 it's so many domestic disputes that the woman started, inititated, and was the aggressor in and the male snapped yet the male is the only one doing time.
That statement is true, no one wants to hear it though. 
Word. Ive met many dudes who have/done time for that specific reason.
I cant stand it.

i myself  tell myself to never hit a woman, let alone doing it in front of kids.

But still, like someone said, i cant stand how women come off as so fragile and are so untouchable.

All these examples of well would you do that to a 10yr old? STOP IT. You re a #@%@+! "grown women" right? ok....

Like i said, i tell myself to never hit a women and walk away but like its just ... wack .. how the law sides with women almost always.

Anyways, I feel terrible for the kids. That was the worst part about the video. Just seeing them scared and how they saw that whole ordeal. 

Nah don't laugh, you laughing at the question gives them an out. I seriously want to know if the reason is Because men are stronger than women. If that is the case I want to know why it doesn't apply to all matchups.

Thats what im trying to figure out also. But of coarse no one will reply

(Channels the Ghost of KSteezy Past) "You have a No Ma'Am avatar. You worship Al Bundy, what would you know about respecting women. 
grin.gif

Notice I did say the majority of the time...if a woman has a size/strength advantage over you ad she's pressing you like that, then you must react to defend yourself....how many times does that happen in these type of domestic violence cases?

of course not, and you will get ur $$% beat regardless

(Channels the Ghost of KSteezy Past) "You have a No Ma'Am avatar. You worship Al Bundy, what would you know about respecting women. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
....Its funny, because most people dont understand the concept of NO MA'AM. They think its about beating women etc. But actually, NO MA'AM is about women oppressing men and the fight for mens rights of just being able to do "man" things.

Dc you just want an excuse to hit your girl if she gets out of pocket.

honestly this is what Im seeing from this thread. That thought would never creep into my mind. Id rather just leave than to actually fight anybody. Man or woman. But alot of these guys really want to punch a woman. I dont get it

Originally Posted by blakep267

Dc you just want an excuse to hit your girl if she gets out of pocket.

honestly this is what Im seeing from this thread. That thought would never creep into my mind. Id rather just leave than to actually fight anybody. Man or woman. But alot of these guys really want to punch a woman. I dont get it
roll.gif
 Oh god man. Seriously? Because we are discussing when and when not the "rules" of hitting a woman means we are looking for a reason to hit a woman. I swear some of you all need to take classes in logic. It is really frustrating at times. 
PS: She won't let you hit dude. Stop trying so damn hard.

@DropTen, I have a "No Ma'Am" shirt as well. I will break it back out in the Spring.

80sTees.com 
pimp.gif

Ya would really walk away with a smile after putting a beatdown on a woman even if she provoked it?...like do you see yourself on top of a woman unleashing the fists of fury upon her face??...as men, we gotta do better than that..

Back
Top Bottom