Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

Originally Posted by crcballer55

1) Never curse in front of your kids
2) Never argue in front of your kids
3) NEVER NEVER hit a woman whether in front of the kids or not.  The only exception I'm willing to make is if she's trying to kill you and you need to stun her to leave.

Even if it's a setup, those kids will be scared for life.  If they think it's a game they'll start hitting kids at school trying to emulate the adults who conceived them.  If it's not, they're going to think it's ok to hit another adult and face similar repercussions.
Sooooooo, if she hit you, you wouldn't fight back? I mean she is a woman.

Andersen_Irene_2007.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

MoonMan818 wrote:

If Chris Brown did this... 75% on NT would give him a round of applause.
click

LMAO. Nah don't think a punch to the face was necessary; in this situation....................................

Nah fam, you don't do that, God knows there has been times I wanted to inflict some real pain on my girl, but I have to regain control...a man shouldn't hit his woman like that...

random thought, the general consensus is that you should never hit a woman even if she's hitting you.

what about if she's punching you and you slap the %%#% outta her, would that be acceptable?? (this is not a joke)

Originally Posted by Azndood21

random thought, the general consensus is that you should never hit a woman even if she's hitting you.

what about if she's punching you and you slap the %%#% outta her, would that be acceptable?? (this is not a joke)

It's a tough call and all depends on what your threshold is, i personally think for the majority of times a man out powers a woman, so it's really not fair, as you can really eat a woman's punch but she will definitely feel yours.

I have no problems punching a woman back.

but if you're in a relationship with someone that would hit you... you have to blame yourself, no matter what your gender.

Man in this world...a man pinching a woman should get the death sentence in most people eyes. This video seem fake. Why was they both sounding like lil kids
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. I hope they was just acting and this isn't a real relationship.

No self control smh..

Strange though, theres no way HE uploaded it to YouTube, and if he grabbed the cam how did she upload it?

Originally Posted by mholmes87

No self control smh..

Strange though, theres no way HE uploaded it to YouTube, and if he grabbed the cam how did she upload it?

stream maybe

this made me sick. hard to watch. feel bad for the kids. but...

as others have said, why were they filming it? confused.

to answer the question, IMO you should never hit a lady

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I have no problems punching a woman back.

but if you're in a relationship with someone that would hit you... you have to blame yourself, no matter what your gender.

This right here. I would never hit my girl and likewise she would never hit me. But if some random chick wants to step to me like a man and I'll show her all the equal rights she's ever wanted.

No.  You walk away.

Would you guys be ok if your daughters somewhere down in time got into it with a dude and lost control and maybe shoved the guy and he hit her with a falcon punch?...would you tell dude, I understand man, she deserved it...or would you break his %%@%%+* face?...your answer should determine your stance on the topic.

If you step up like a man you will be handled accordingly i don't have time to measure the velocity or impact of the hit she will get laid out point blank period.

This #@*% look fake though.

if my daughter was actin tough, smacking, punching a dude. Yeah that falcon punch she receives is deserved. We all humans man, f that men are stronger than woman talk.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Would you guys be ok if your daughters somewhere down in time got into it with a dude and lost control and maybe shoved the guy and he hit her with a falcon punch?...would you tell dude, I understand man, she deserved it...or would you break his %%@%%+* face?...your answer should determine your stance on the topic.

in that case he took it too far, you have to fire back equally
a kick for a kick, a punch for a punch, a shove for a shove

You can walk away from a shove, in fact that's the point of a shove, separation.

thats not cool at all.

and warranted in what way op? why would that even be ask in this situation?

Just saw this on the original site. Yeah it's messed up he shouldn't have done that but both were wrong for throwing punches more so the guy.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

You can walk away from a shove, in fact that's the point of a shove, separation.

So if your daughter swing first, you'd be ok with another man breaking her jaw?...Let's be serious guys, chances unless the woman is some MMA fighter her punches shouldn't inflict any damage to a man...you wot feel like any more of a man by swinging back...actually it takes more to walk away and you'll probably feel better afterwards....women tend to act more on emotions...we are more logical thinkers, the logical thing to do is not to fire back...just walk away.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

if my daughter was actin tough, smacking, punching a dude. Yeah that falcon punch she receives is deserved. We all humans man, f that men are stronger than woman talk.

I see bro, that's your stance and you are more than entitled to it, I can respect someone not being a hipocrite about it.

That dude should have known better. It seems like they were making home movies, and he should have known the camera was on. The world will not side with him on this RIP to that man.

He shouldn't have hit her though, I'm one of those "Never hit a girl unless she's trying to kill you" people.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

So if your daughter swing first, you'd be ok with another man breaking her jaw?...Let's be serious guys, chances unless the woman is some MMA fighter her punches shouldn't inflict any damage to a man...you wot feel like any more of a man by swinging back...actually it takes more to walk away and you'll probably feel better afterwards....women tend to act more on emotions...we are more logical thinkers, the logical thing to do is not to fire back...just walk away.
my heart wouldn't be ok with it, but my mind would know she caused it
in my personal experience i let them get one hit off than I warn them next time, it's over

it's not worth it to hit a woman, but I would see why someone would have to

If you hit a woman, then you have to fight her friends, her relatives etc

Back
Top Bottom