Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The whole thing screams a setup by her, but you're still not supposed to hit a chick, no matter how much she
instigates and how much you probably want to. Walking away and calming down saves a lot of heartache, guilt,
and that stupid cheesy look on your face when that happens.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Poor kids and dog.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

?

homie punched chick like it was nothing.

couldn't imagine the crap that dog goes through when they take him out and he doesn't want to pee.

and that girl will have daddy issues

It's sad if this is real it's kind of crazy how tough she was acting but once she got hit she was crying like a baby
NEVER hit a woman

Originally Posted by Solerunner

It's sad if this is real it's kind of crazy how tough she was acting but once she got hit she was crying like a baby
NEVER hit a woman

my thoughts as well.  she needs to stay in her lane and turn her station off if she has a problem.

watching the video again, my only problem with it is he did it in front of the kids.

women need to realize that men have breaking points. the thought, "oh i'll just walk away" isn't always how it works. even the most level headed person is capable of snapping. i doubt he would hit her just to hit her.

bottom line to me is, it's wrong to hit another person in general. not just hitting women.

if a guy was playing games with your tv and ps3 and swung on you even if you were bigger then him you would probably swing on him back. 

for the most part men should try their best to control their temper but what really needs to be halted is the ignorant mindset alot of women have that they can pull as much drama, stupidity, and problems as they like and the man is just supposed to let it ride out and take it all in stride. aside from it being morally wrong, not everyone plays by those rules and why even take the risk of pushing somone over the edge in the first place if your actions are what caused them to snap.

Ksteezy your situation is stupid because regardless of right and wrong you should have a natural impulse and greater care for your family member.

In your post you just basically called women illogical inferior beings who act blindly on emotion.

The right thing to do regardless of gender is to be the bigger person and not fight or escalate altercations but we all know we dont live or even want to live ideally.

How can anyone defend this mans action I could sneeze at that girl and she would blow away.

A woman hits me I leave before I break her in half. That is the manly thing to do. Not deck her like if she is your size.

Rex Ryan wrote:

my thoughts as well.  she needs to stay in her lane and turn her station off if she has a problem.

watching the video again, my only problem with it is he did it in front of the kids.

women need to realize that men have breaking points. the thought, "oh i'll just walk away" isn't always how it works. even the most level headed person is capable of snapping. i doubt he would hit her just to hit her.

bottom line to me is, it's wrong to hit another person in general. not just hitting women.

if a guy was playing games with your tv and ps3 and swung on you even if you were bigger then him you would probably swing on him back. 

for the most part men should try their best to control their temper but what really needs to be halted is the ignorant mindset alot of women have that they can pull as much drama, stupidity, and problems as they like and the man is just supposed to let it ride out and take it all in stride. aside from it being morally wrong, not everyone plays by those rules and why even take the risk of pushing someone over the edge in the first place if your actions are what caused them to snap.

I agree with that statement.
Some people are truly naive, we leave in a world where grown men rape babies
sick.gif
 all morals out the door.

You never know what someone is capable of doing so it is best you avoid getting in the crossfire.

I am going to teach both my sons and daughters to not hit anyone.

But

Sometimes you have to be the "bigger man" especially when you are bigger.

My mother use to hit my dad a lot, but at the end of the day none of the hits hurt and he would laugh it off.

Unless you feel like you are really hurt or in danger you can always walk away, that is for any altercation.

For the most part our pride gets more bruised then our bodies when he get into physical altercations 

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

for the most part men should try their best to control their temper but what really needs to be halted is the ignorant mindset alot of women have that they can pull as much drama, stupidity, and problems as they like and the man is just supposed to let it ride out and take it all in stride. aside from it being morally wrong, not everyone plays by those rules and why even take the risk of pushing someone over the edge in the first place if your actions are what caused them to snap.

I agree with that statement.
Some people are truly naive, we leave in a world where grown men rape babies
sick.gif
 all morals out the door.

You never know what someone is capable of doing so it is best you avoid getting in the crossfire.

I am going to teach both my sons and daughters to not hit anyone.

But

Sometimes you have to be the "bigger man" especially when you are bigger.

My mother use to hit my dad a lot, but at the end of the day none of the hits hurt and he would laugh it off.

Unless you feel like you are really hurt or in danger you can always walk away, that is for any altercation.

For the most part our pride gets more bruised then our bodies when he get into physical altercations 

i agree with the walking away part. if anything strictly off a legal standpoint. cops don't play around when it comes to that domestic violence stuff and i refuse to put myself in hot water legally over a stupid situation.

i dealt with an ex that liked to swing and slap and what have you. the hits didn't hurt and it only pissed her off more when i would laugh because her hits didn't hurt me but im a very level headed person most of the time. i've walked away from bad situations with females in the past because i knew the best possible situation would be to exit myself from the current problem and that sticking around would only make things worse, no matter how right or logical i was, in their view i was wrong and they would act up.

i honestly do feel though that even the most calm chill person is capable of snapping. it doesn't justify it and make it right but it's something women in general need to understand. hell people in general of both genders need to realize this. everyone has their breaking point.  it's so many domestic disputes that the woman started, inititated, and was the aggressor in and the male snapped yet the male is the only one doing time. yes he shouldn't have snapped but the woman should've realized that there's only so much verbal, emotional, or physical abuse she can dish out and expect the man to take it like a rag doll. 

two wrongs don't make a right, but i do feel that in alot of domestic situations the woman isn't the squeaky clean damsel in distress that she usually is portrayed to be.

This situation...absolutely not.
Something like what happened at McDonalds is warranted imo

material possessions

cmon ppl

he shoulda just done the whole holding her wrist thing if he really wanted his tv back that badly

Rex Ryan wrote:
i agree with the walking away part. if anything strictly off a legal standpoint. cops don't play around when it comes to that domestic violence stuff and i refuse to put myself in hot water legally over a stupid situation.

i dealt with an ex that liked to swing and slap and what have you. the hits didn't hurt and it only pissed her off more when i would laugh because her hits didn't hurt me but im a very level headed person most of the time. i've walked away from bad situations with females in the past because i knew the best possible situation would be to exit myself from the current problem and that sticking around would only make things worse, no matter how right or logical i was, in their view i was wrong and they would act up.

i honestly do feel though that even the most calm chill person is capable of snapping. it doesn't justify it and make it right but it's something women in general need to understand. hell people in general of both genders need to realize this. everyone has their breaking point.  it's so many domestic disputes that the woman started, inititated, and was the aggressor in and the male snapped yet the male is the only one doing time. yes he shouldn't have snapped but the woman should've realized that there's only so much verbal, emotional, or physical abuse she can dish out and expect the man to take it like a rag doll. 

two wrongs don't make a right, but i do feel that in alot of domestic situations the woman isn't the squeaky clean damsel in distress that she usually is portrayed to be.

That statement is true, no one wants to hear it though. 
We did ourselves an injustice when we established the "boys dont hit girls" rule

If a dude slaps me, right then and there we break up its over and Im hitting up style on your credit cards 
happy.gif

Your chick slaps you, you stay and have rough make up sex, its a bad cycle that a lot of people think is cute.

But I cant really feel bad cause the signs were there, who fault is it really when you had the chance to walk away the first time she hit you.

Instead you stay and she does it again and you KO her for all the other times you didn't hit back. 

If someone can say something verbal and get you to touch them physically, that's a problem.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

this, also iYen where do you find your avy's?

I got the troll face with santa hat and the master roshi from NT.
The chappelle avys, I made myself.
homer, oscar, and the me gusta face are from wallbase.net.
The rest I found on google images while searching for memes.

Too hard

enough to make her cry is cool... but in this situation the guy over reacted

Back
Top Bottom