Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Would you guys be ok if your daughters somewhere down in time got into it with a dude and lost control and maybe shoved the guy and he hit her with a falcon punch?...would you tell dude, I understand man, she deserved it...or would you break his %%@%%+* face?...your answer should determine your stance on the topic.

If I was a woman and my brother was getting pounded by his girlfriend and didn't hit back, I'd be at the crib beating her #%! too tho
laugh.gif

You better believe, they'd find some bloody gloves...at OUR house

dude just snapped; that is a self control issue and after he tried to justify his actions...that girl looked like she weighed 90 lbs
I still have my doubts this video is legit though

With women, it is one hit, then leave
You can't pull a chris breezy and keep hitting

You don't fight women, your hit is enough shock to make them go

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

With women, it is one hit, then leave
You can't pull a chris breezy and keep hitting

You don't fight women, your hit is enough shock to make them go

you don't have to hit but one good mush to the face can get us shook enough to know that may be you may hit us.

didn't my man snatch the camera at the end?

So how exactly was this uploaded to youtube?

You're telling me he was mad enough to snuff his children's mother, saw the cam & knew he was being taped, & then left the house without discarding the video?

Originally Posted by ill steelo

You're telling me he was mad enough to snuff his children's mother, saw the cam & knew he was being taped, & then left the house without discarding the video?
But who the heck would fake in front of kids though??
In a situation like that where a woman starts to hit you I find just wrapping your arms around her and restraining her arms to cool her off is the best option. In the majority of situations hitting her should never be an option,ESPECIALLY in front of kids.

Now if the woman is trying to kill you or you're in danger than all bets are off,you have no choice but to protect yourself.

I hope this is fake, I found it entirely too amusing:

"You need to leave, Sean. Seriously dude...."
laugh.gif

Dude sparta-kicking his TV
laugh.gif

Girl trying to protect the TV from dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The fact that the punched lifted him off of one foot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Look how much smaller that chick is compared to him. He couldn't just toss her to the side? The punch was OD, but she shouldn't have hit first.

I feel like beating the brakes off dude. Infront of the kids? Really? I cant tell you how many times I have been hit by chicks but I have enough self control to know that if i hit them back they will probably be in the hospital or worse. The kids thing is what makes me hot!!

I don't agree with you should never hit a woman (dude who beat the chicks in McDonald's had all the right) but that was uncalled for and not right.
This girl punched me in the face before unprovoked, I paused............... Then explained to her the error of her ways as she cleaned her bloody lip and told me her brother was going to kill me.

You dont hit a woman, you give them a **$## slap and if that doesn't get them shook. You give them a combat slap. I dont condone hitting women but if they continue harassing you and testing your limits just because they're a woman then they have another thing coming.

I really have to stop coming in these threads, they really make me fear for humanity.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

You dont hit a woman, you give them a **$## slap and if that doesn't get them shook. You give them a combat slap. I dont condone hitting women but if they continue harassing you and testing your limits just because they're a woman then they have another thing coming.

Combat slap lol $%# is that?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Combat slap lol $%# is that?

like half slap half smush, like a hard palm strike

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ill steelo

But who the heck would fake in front of kids though??
I guess you're right. very strange video.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

In a situation like that where a woman starts to hit you I find just wrapping your arms around her and restraining her arms to cool her off is the best option. In the majority of situations hitting her should never be an option,ESPECIALLY in front of kids.

Now if the woman is trying to kill you or you're in danger than all bets are off,you have no choice but to protect yourself.
Agreed

I'm ok with a slap, but punching a woman? Naaaa... Sometimes a slap is warranted, it's been happening from the beginning of time so leave that "Slapping a woman is WRONG" crap over there. 

I knew it wasn't warranted, before I even seen the punch. This boy screaming of a freaking playstation.

Thats !#!! boy stuff. How did this get on the internet in the first place?

All BS aside, op, you a !#!! boy for even asking if it was warranted.

Back
Top Bottom