Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Think it was John's rookie season, can't remember the opponent but I know he showed out that night

Last edited:
^ Think it was John's rookie season, can't remember the opponent but I know he showed out that night

yea i remember now, I think it may have been against the sixers in a game that was hyped as the #1 pick vs #2 pick

John had a near quadruple double if im correct

It just feels like its been so long and its crazy how we finally have one this year against the cavs Feb 7th

yea i remember now, I think it may have been against the sixers in a game that was hyped as the #1 pick vs #2 pick

John had a near quadruple double if im correct

It just feels like its been so long and its crazy how we finally have one this year against the cavs Feb 7th
Actually they took the game away :lol: :smh:

NBA announced that they were flexing it out in favor of Pacers-Blazers:

http://t.co/P2CRcF2xnO

There was also a game against the Pistons last season that was supposed to be on ESPN that got bumped.

that just broke my heart Pacers Blazers is so much better but i just wanted the team on the big screen for once

So I gave in to watching the game :lol:

Defense was excellent tonight.. I can't remember the last time they played such a great defensive game.

Porter actually gave good minutes, couldn't make a lot of shots but was pretty active overall

If we can't do 'you know what' against the Jazz.. smh :smh:

Last edited:
Fell asleep early in the fourth quarter, good to see they were able to beat another winning team.

Already mentally prepared for a letdown tonight.

Jazz on a back to back AND with the opportunity to finally get over .500? Gonna blow it. Hayward goes for 30+ or something like that. :smh:

They're most definitely going to blow it.. So far Wall is playing like complete trash, nobody is playing defense, just smh.. :smh:

I don't expect this team to ever get above .500 this season

Bunch of ******* losers.. I'm not gonna be watching this team for a while

Last edited:

No reason to eem get upset over this game man. Result was guaranteed the moment they topped Phoenix last night.

Last edited:
Lessons learned from rooting for the Wizards:

The Washington Wizards are truly an inspiration.. for how NOT to live life.

Everything that franchise does or has ever done is the picture of mediocrity.

One could argue that I've wasted hours and hours of my life watching this team. But I'm gonna try to turn that negative into a positive. I've seen what consistent and repeated failure looks like, and I've seen it up close. Only when you truly understand failure can you succeed, and as a Wiz fan, I truly understand failure.

Last edited:
Also Gortat is trash.. I'm really getting sick of dude

He let Enes Kanter who was averaging 11-6 do whatever he wanted out there. He's soft as hell, I would rather have Okafor easily

So frustrating. This offense is just horrendous. Entirely depended on shot making and Wall having a good game. Currently 21st in offensive efficiency and 19th in pace, though somehow they've managed to be league average on defense. How long are they going to continue in the same vein?

It really is amazing to be this mediocre in this conference in this season. I mean they're on par with teams like Toronto who set out to tank this season. Incredible.

It would be nice to win this one against the Warriors. 2 point lead with 2:40 to go in regulation.

You'll be posting when they play the Warriors don't lie :lol:
:lol: You're right, I watched the game.. couldn't stay away

Wiz played solid defense, but we're also kinda lucky we caught the Warriors on a bad night. They missed a lot of makeable shots and turned the ball over way too much, Mark Jackson won't be pleased

Beal finally caught fire from three. Gortat almost choked the game away,as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom