Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^And so far they're looking great. I love how they're showing no emotion, just coming out and playing the same way

By God, this team might have turned a corner

Yesssssssssssssssssss. Booker showed out, happy to see his progression.

Nene sorta dunked one on lebron at the end. Still cool though since it's lebron.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bruh.. that win was massive, not just for the team, but for the fans. Shut up all those damn bandwagoners who come out to Verizon center. Hell outta here with that BS

Wiz baby!!! :pimp:

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bruh.. that win was massive, not just for the team, but for the fans. Shut up all those damn bandwagoners who come out to Verizon center. Hell outta here with that BS

and you know ******g well, NONE of those Heat "fans" at VC are from Miami.

Great win....keep it going!!! Gotta get on one of those 4-5 game win streaks.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

that's what i liked the most about it. That's back to back years we've beaten these dudes in DC, loved what I saw from everyone who played tonight. That 8 man rotation scares me long term cuz of our health issues but if we play with energy like this I can't complain. Nene had a great game again, never seen him play D like this :smokin

GREAT win for the Wizards!! Was really worried when the lead was 21 at the half, but the squad closed out well. And the next few games look really winnable.

laugh.gif

:rofl: at bandwagon cam

Big Big win for us. When Booker is into the game and playing with an edge he is a beast. Martell played some great D on Bron staying down on pump fakes and making him shoot jumpers. God what i would do for Jared Jack :smh: when Wall went out in the forth i just held my breath....then when Temple turned it over....PUT HIM BACK IN!!!

Nene's kinda dunk at the end :lol:
Wall's swaggy P hesitation step back three at the end of the game :nthat:
Bosh constantly shooting 3s with that ugly jumper....rather him then bron....or battier.....or Jesus.....thanks bosh
Gortat being a good team mate at least and showing some emotion.
Martell hitting 3s and talking trash.....everyone on our team talking trash :pimp: :lol:

First time in a long time i watched a game and was proud to be a wiz fan....even if only for a night

Great WIN!!! :pimp:

I was nervous as hell on that last possesion lol, not gonna lie

I thought for sure it was overtime time... just because the Wiz had like 4-5 opportunities to go up two possessions and Chicago missed the last 3-4 3-point attempts. They were due. So happy about the win. They'll probably play down to competition and lose to Detroit next game... but honestly the next 5 are winnable.

Crazy shot by Wall, hopefully they get on a hot streak

Every game is winnable on this homestand. With the All-Star break coming up, I would love nothing more than for this team to be a few games over .500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom