We in an Ice Age.

At minus 5C, the cold is quite refreshing and a light hat and scarf are all that's required to keep warm. At minus 20C, the moisture in your nostrils freezes, and the cold air starts making it difficult not to cough. At minus 35C, the air will cold enough to numb exposed skin quickly, making frostbite a constant hazard. And at minus 45C, even wearing glasses gets tricky: the metal sticks to your cheeks and will tear off chunks of flesh when you decide to remove them.

powerballin?
Didn't he get banned?
nerd.gif

Just checked his profile when you said that, he hasn't been online in a week

laugh.gif
I thought it was pretty obvious  Tsmoothreturns   is powerballin.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cali folks busting out the goose downs, gloves, scarfs, and earmuffs in 55 degree weather, damb.

Also, Cali heat is way more pleasant and refreshing compared to the heat we experience in NY.

just shoveled the driveway and walks brahs. 

somethin about just puttin your nose down and workin in the cold weather makes ya feel like a man

Just took the dog for a walk,

Warm sunshine + cold temps = :pimp:

This is the first amount of fresh air I've had in 2 days too. Felt good.

Here in Salem, OR it was like that the last 2-3 weeks. Tempurature inversion cause fog to trap the cold air down in the valleys, everything was frozen fog with no wind for a couple weeks. Didn't get above 34 at my house and mostly highs in the 20's. Finally broke mid week but looks like the high pressure system with all the cold air moved east.

Here in Salem, OR it was like that the last 2-3 weeks. Tempurature inversion cause fog to trap the cold air down in the valleys, everything was frozen fog with no wind for a couple weeks. Didn't get above 34 at my house and mostly highs in the 20's. Finally broke mid week but looks like the high pressure system with all the cold air moved east.

I would love to experience these temperatures with little wind.

Its been in the teens / early 20s with a little bit of snow this past week in Jersey. I don't mind it to be honest... I'd rather have this over that summer tri state heat :x

Just got back in from running.

Damn it's cold man, but it kept me alert. Didn't get bored

Last edited:
Last night it dipped down around 65.
I was actually cold :smh: . The south has made me soft last year I laughed at weather like this while wearing shorts to school. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom