We in an Ice Age.

Yeah, i can definitely never live where some of you guys live, lol. That's too much.

it's around 25-30 in SE VA, snow dropped down on us :nthat: but I need some warmer clothes b, ain't lef the house since thursday

it's around 25-30 in SE VA, snow dropped down on us :nthat: but I need some warmer clothes b, ain't lef the house since thursday

Basically

It's 27 degrees here on Fredericksburg. Been sleeping in since Thursday, and doing nothing but chillin at home. Didn't even go out to walk in the snow :lol:

dudes are cowards out here, 80 and humid is too much? come on. :lol: it was -8 here a few days ago, bring on 96 and humid.

LOL at east coasters bragging about being used to the cold.

Y'all can't handle the heat like us west coasters.
glasses.gif

Y'all can't handle the heat like us west coasters.8)

You're bass fishing in a puddle.

It works the same way, west coasters can't take 60 degree weather, what makes you think you can live in 30 degree weather :lol:

On some west vs east steez, who am I biggy? :lol:

if thats the case you guys cant hang with the midwest. either coast. more humid and hot all summer. and colder in the winter.

Y'all can't handle the heat like us west coasters.
glasses.gif
You're bass fishing in a puddle.

It works the same way, west coasters can't take 60 degree weather, what makes you think you can live in 30 degree weather
laugh.gif

On some west vs east steez, who am I biggy?
laugh.gif
West coasters could just wear heavy coats and what not.

There's no getting around the heat as someone would with the cold.

Therefore WC>EC

Handling the heat? Where I live it can get up over 100 and today it was -5. 

We can handle the heat. Trust.  But god forbid it drop below 60 in LA.... Dudes out there copping parka's with fur hoods.

45 degrees would be borderline long sleeve tee weather right now.

Mannnn idk... I think people underestimate dry heat! Phoenix? 120 degree of dry heat, it's literally a oven!

Y'all remember that kid a few years back that was dared to run like 40 yards barefoot? His skin peeled off!

Last edited:
it's around 25-30 in SE VA, snow dropped down on us
nthat.gif
but I need some warmer clothes b, ain't lef the house since thursday
Basically

It's 27 degrees here on Fredericksburg. Been sleeping in since Thursday, and doing nothing but chillin at home. Didn't even go out to walk in the snow
laugh.gif
its icy and nasty in norfolk...just saw the ill accident headed to farm fresh for breakfast...

looks like im staying inside playing 2k all day...hampton roads + snow = 
mean.gif

Has nothing to do with being a coward. When you have respiratory issues, its that much harder to breathe.

Back
Top Bottom