WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

^^ Dr Strange was the leader of the original defenders team and many of its other reimaginings. Having Strange lead this Netflix "Defenders" series would not only be a great homage to the comic but obviously be an easy bridge for the films and TV series but Feige vs. Perlmutter
This idea has nothing to do with Ike vs. Feige.

The Defenders has been turned in to a street level team. Why would the sorcerer supreme lead that team?

They can pay homage in other ways.

The whole comic non-team Defenders are done away with.

Strange, hulk , namor and I forgot who else for the defenders vs avengers :pimp: :pimp:
The Silver ******* Surfer :pimp:

Last edited:
When Feige says strong I do think he means most powerful given her powerset.

If you want to go by power set wouldn't Strange or SW be the strongest Avenger?
Nope. Carol got super strength, durability, enhanced speed, energy absorption, energy manipulation. Then there's the potential cosmic Binary upgrades.

Although I need to see Dr. Strange before I can agree definitively. On principal Strange would seem more powerful given access to all those spells, magical items and incantations but on the regular he's not taking a punch from the Hulk and getting up without first summoning the strength of Cyttorak or somebody. He's not gonna suddenly be fast enough to dodge a bullet (he'd stop time or teleport).

With SW they simply have not amped her powers in the movies and in the comics she's only super powerful when she has powerful magical objects in her possession or is being possessed. On her own she ain't no reality warper just a lower level probability manipulator. In the movies her powers ain't even related to magic other than her name.
Ummm vision?
For now he got it just cuz of the cheat that is an infinity stone but if Feige means it, either Vision will lose it by the time she shows up or CM will also be powered by an infinity stone or two.

Tony wasn't nerfed. Strong enough to go against Thor. Went one on one against Hulk.

You can make the case that Thor was nerfed though. SW definitely nerfed too.

I really want to see Cap Marvel in action. It looks like they are going the opposite of nerf with her and are going to give her a big big buff.

Good on the mcu to give the Captains the buffs they deserve :smile:

Last edited:
If the math in that video is correct, the only other people who could have survived that impact are the Hulk and Vision

Cap really intended on killing Peter with that aerobridge

Last edited:
Cap knew Spidey could handle that weight lol

Cap Marvel probably going to be able to lift that aerobridge with her pinky

Last edited:
tony stank is the one who was blackmailing the kid and put him in that dangerous fight. Probably planning to give his hot aunt herpes too.

tony stank is the one who was blackmailing the kid and put him in that dangerous fight. Probably planning to give his hot aunt herpes too.
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but it wasn't blackmail! Peter obviously wanted to be part of a fight he knew nothing about!

They just wanted to get Spidey in the fight any way they could, even if it made Tony look like a huge scumbag. I'm not even a fan of Tony, but it's pretty obvious they were trying to paint him as the villain in CW.

Last edited:
I'm only interested in CM for the Superman/DBZ powerset to be depicted on screen.

Nothing in print, from her solo runs to Civil war II, has given me cause to like the character

If the MCU breathes life into an otherwise uninteresting character like with Cap, more power to em

Brie Larson has a lot of personality. I would be surprised if CM is a boring character.

Indeed, **** McGee Danvers is never boring when she's arresting people for carrying around suitcases, causing prison riots, and supporting the murder of Bruce Banner.

roll.gif

It was the help me out or I'm gonna snitch type of blackmail too 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom