WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol ok ameL, so all that misinformation and nonsenwe you were posting about the super soldier serum and scumbag Steve can be put behind us now.

:lol:
Speaking of white supremacists, I watched a video of a dude calling Black Panther “the most racist movie ever created” :stoneface: . Like really? So we just gonna act like Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Gone With the Wind don’t exist? Not to mention the pentultimate of racist propaganda masquerading as film - The Birth of a Nation (1915) :smh:. My wife be getting on me for watching videos like that. Getting mad because I be yelling at my iPad screen arguing with these people like I’m crazy :lol:

• listening to KillMonger spit that real

tenor.gif

Brother killmonger was spittin hot fire the entire movie. Fam took historian ladies soul with a scorching bar before the spiked coffee took her out :lol::pimp:

Movie was good. Last fight scene had to be the weakest fight scene in recent marvel history. It was saved by MBJ last line watching the sunset. No one can defend that lame build up a fight. Rest of the movie was magic. Definetly on another level. Top 5 marvel movie for sure.

Yeah, that's one thing I see as special but this is the first superhero my mom and grandma have talked about seeing :lol:

:lol:
Speaking of white supremacists, I watched a video of a dude calling Black Panther “the most racist movie ever created” :stoneface: . Like really? So we just gonna act like Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Gone With the Wind don’t exist? Not to mention the pentultimate of racist propaganda masquerading as film - The Birth of a Nation (1915) :smh:. My wife be getting on me for watching videos like that. Getting mad because I be yelling at my iPad screen arguing with these people like I’m crazy :lol:

Gotta watch all 3 of those.

GotG2 was wack AF to me :lol: hella liked GotG vol. 1 tho.

To each their own tho.

BP
WS
Iron Man
CW
Homecoming

The last one is pure racist proganda garbage. The first one thinks it's being funny with the offensive racism.

Gone with the Wind is a movie about racist ppl.

Where to see birth of a nation??

I have the breakfast at tiffanys book. Havent read it yet. Movie was racist? Audrey Hepburn out here hating on us?? That tender voiced fool Copote was racist bro?

Back
Top Bottom