WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

just rewatched this again. I must say that the Hulk deserves some new movies or a really good remake or origin story considering how bad that Ang Lee dumpster fire was. the Hulk is possibly my favorite Marvel character. just needed some really good material. they are wasting their time on redoing Spiderman over and over again.

Attachments

• hulk.jpg
    hulk.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 106
just rewatched this again. I must say that the Hulk deserves some new movies or a really good remake or origin story considering how bad that Ang Lee dumpster fire was. the Hulk is possibly my favorite Marvel character. just needed some really good material. they are wasting their time on redoing Spiderman over and over again.

Marvel doesn't own the distribution rights or something like that (Universal/Comcast does and they ain't struggling like Sony not to mention they don't even make superhero movies like that to compete) so we ain't seeing a solo Hulk movie for a long time.

Best you'll get is if they center Avenger movies around the Hulk.

Marvel doesn't own the distribution rights or something like that (Universal/Comcast does and they ain't struggling like Sony not to mention they don't even make superhero movies like that to compete) so we ain't seeing a solo Hulk movie for a long time.

Best you'll get is if they center Avenger movies around the Hulk.
it's just the distribution but Marvel co-owns it and can produce it if they really want to. I don't think the rights have something to do with it but rather on how much they would make in return. honestly, the Hulk is a victim of movie production interference and poor script and story writing. I believe it just needed a boost to develop the character and proper promotion. Hell I would rather have a movie about Thor and Hulk rather than Love and Thunder with Natalie Portman.

Black Adam even got that subtle mysterious introduction.

the reason disney plus doesnt do the whole netflix full season all at once is cuz they dont want you to cancel ypur subscription right after 🤣

disney plus is pretty bare bones as far as content compared to netflix

you gon stick around for 8 simple rules, smart guy, and old *** episodes of 30 for 30?

MCU Hulk kinda sucks.

After A1 i was sooo hyped for more Hulk appearances.

But he just got worse and worse.......

I wish they woulda stayed with this design

incredible-hulk-summer-2008.jpg

9f1bce328e68b4130b40039d35b4050b.jpg
MCU nerfed Hulk and reduced his fighting involvement. even the feminist group have more action than Hulk's role was on EndGame. now that is insulting. all for what? pleasing the women audience?

Attachments

• feminist.jpg
    feminist.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 67
Damn, I was always like they disrespected Rhodey by not giving him any action scenes in that final battle but after just rewatching that clip, at least he got a closeup after jumping out of Ant-Man's hand. That's more than Hulk got :smh:

Damn, I was always like they disrespected Rhodey by not giving him any action scenes in that final battle but after just rewatching that clip, at least he got a closeup after jumping out of Ant-Man's hand. That's more than Hulk got :smh:
Thor after getting manhandled by Thanos, atleast got his redemption fight.
Hulk after getting beaten by Thanos, suffered PTSD and became this....
they could have treated and given Hulk some of that fight redemption in endgame but ended up giving it to freakin Wanda.

Attachments

• marvel-has-released-avengers-endgame-professor-hulk-clip-social.jpg
    marvel-has-released-avengers-endgame-professor-hulk-clip-social.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 384
that she hulk trailer...

probably should have just shown her normal and teased her transformation if the cgi wasnt ready...
well it wasn't that bad, although I agree that they could have done better with the teaser and make it mysterious.

Back
Top Bottom