WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I respect your opinion but completely disagree. To me, the A-Force scene was forced as a MF.

This. I am 1000% with inclusion of everyone in everything but I think it's gross when it’s feels forced or put in for the sake of being able to say it was done. Like, “See! Look! We’re inclusive. Please give us your money, too!”

This. I am 1000% with inclusion of everyone in everything but I think it's gross when it’s feels forced or put in for the sake of being able to say it was done. Like, “See! Look! We’re inclusive. Please give us your money, too!”
agree. if I'm not mistaken, these were done during the height of the #metoo feminist movement. it was also the same time when the lgbtq were running amock with the whole inclusive thing. thank goodness it mellowed down as it was becoming too overbearing.

#AFORCESQUAD aka one of the GREATEST moments in MCU history, one of the most talked about moments of all comic book movie time.

Last edited:
1654188281776.png

dude is a good director and seems to want to just direct CBMs but no one wants to give him one

but i still prefer him to take helm of MoS2

dude is a good director and seems to want to just direct CBMs but no one wants to give him one

Eh, he could’ve done a great X-Men trilogy but decided to let the pedo take over again to go make Kingsmen movies which are based on indie comics.

He’s been mostly making those movies for what feels like a decade.

Eh, he could’ve done a great X-Men trilogy but decided to let the pedo take over again to go make Kingsmen movies which are based on indie comics.

nah, the studio wanted him to make DoFP and he didn't, he wanted to continue First Class and evolve those new characters and recast Wolverine with Hardy

he wanted DoFP as the ending to his trilogy which would have been completely different from Singers but the studios (probably Kinberg) rushed him and wanted the old cast back right away with Jackman in thinking it'll get better box office

so its not really his fault at all, he didnt leave just do do kignsman

pedo was always involved, which was a shame because I assume that‘s why we got the character selection we got for first class

the pedo and kinberg shoulda BEEN cut from time

always wanted that dude who did district9 n Elysium...the south african guy....he so good, tho it feels like he shies away from big budgets...

Back
Top Bottom