WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

always wanted that dude who did district9 n Elysium...the south african guy....he so good, tho it feels like he shies away from big budgets...
Neill Blomkamp. I know he was working on an Aliens movie but think it got scrapped. And District 9 sequel is in the works as well.

The X-Men themes and core subject matters are directly in line with the subject matters he’s touched on with District 9, Elysium, and Chappie. He’d def be an interesting candidate to give the X-universe to.

Last edited:
pedo was always involved, which was a shame because I assume that‘s why we got the character selection we got for first class

the pedo and kinberg shoulda BEEN cut from time
Being an executive in name only really isn’t that involved with the actual film usually.

And if we’re talking about who should’ve been involved Fox should’ve gave up the X-Men to Marvel much sooner altogether. And that’s on Lauren Donner too.

in a world where studios are insanely desperate for IPs, there was no way Fox was gon’ let the franchise go

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige Seriously Considered Jumping Ship To DC During MCU's Phase 2​

When Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige had to report to Marvel Entertainment's Isaac Perlmutter, life was far from easy for the executive. The notoriously stingy CEO made life difficult on a number of levels, pushing a bumbling Creative Committee on Feige along with movies he didn't want to make (Inhumans) and cutting costs in ways that damaged those early blockbusters.

Eventually, Feige would ask then Disney CEO Bob Iger to make Marvel Studios its own separate entity. He obliged, and big changes followed. A report from Puck, however, reveals that Feige became so frustrated during Phase 2 that he considered making the jump to the Distinguished Competition.

Talking about the changes taking place at Warner Bros. Discovery, insider Matthew Belloni reveals, "[David] Zaslav could make another run at Feige, who, I’m told, talked pretty seriously with Warners a few years ago when he was angling to escape the oversight of Marvel’s then-madman C.E.O. Ike Perlmutter."

1654311493365.jpeg

1654311517726.jpeg

1654311549562.jpeg

1654311581442.jpeg

1654311628603.jpeg

Is there a thread like this for DC?
I searched and couldn’t find it.
Never quite figured out the search feature on NT last update.

Is there a thread like this for DC?
I searched and couldn’t find it.
Never quite figured out the search feature on NT last update.

https://niketalk.com/threads/dceu-thread-the-batman-out-now.555487/

search functions been partially broken, i just search the title on google and it’ll be bring me to the thread but if you go to a page that hasnt loaded for a while, the browser freezes and you got to force close the browser before it completely glitches and the computer just gets stuck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom