WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Pretty sure I said Love and Thunder was gonna be better than multiverse of madness. And I predict a great teaser credit introduces a new marvel figure. Just sayin.

Pretty sure I said Love and Thunder was gonna be better than multiverse of madness. And I predict a great teaser credit introduces a new marvel figure. Just sayin.

Yeah, this was always the Phase 4 movie I’ve been hyped over the most. Followed shortly by GoTG vol. 3

Been watching Stranger Things 4… it’s ****ting on all these recent Marvel shows so far
Cost per episode is equivalent yet Netflix drops all those episodes same weekend and who’ll take about it in two weeks? It’s great television for sure though, just feel like it would be greater for fan theories and whatnot going week to week.

Random:

Anyone think the Shang Chi post credit scene is/was our first glimpse to a portion of the MCU Illuminati?

PO

1654583515579.jpeg

Cost per episode is equivalent yet Netflix drops all those episodes same weekend and who’ll take about it in two weeks? It’s great television for sure though, just feel like it would be greater for fan theories and whatnot going week to week.
Eh can go both ways. With WV we had all these whack assss theories :rofl:
No one talks about Hawkeye or CA and TWS. Moon Knoght finished and no one brings it up anymore. Only is “real” Marvel fans.

No one talks about Hawkeye or CA and TWS. Moon Knoght finished and no one brings it up anymore. Only is “real” Marvel fans.
I feel like content-creators have been eating off of MCU shows though and I think Disney has done a decent job of at least keeping stuff on the radar for a month or so. With Stranger Things and amazing content like that, Netflix bets on rewatchability as well I think, where as MCU doesn't really care as much as rewatchability, they just want the conversation ongoing between the films.

what shows is stranger things not shting on?

I mean like the overall quality of the shows vs the release schedule. I think it’s because Disney though.

Stranger Things has this Darkness and grittiness about it and the a higher age rating. Some of these Marvel series have been corny at the writing feels half baked.

I hope they take it there with the Blade movie

Like Hawkeye? Awful. Moonknight? Meh.
She Hulk? Ms. Marvel? Probably gonna be trash.

Last edited:
:lol: @ bringing up Stranger Things in here.

1654583515579.jpeg

**** everything I crossed out. Dont need all that extra ****. Id ex out She Hulk and Ms Marvel but they already coming soon.
:lol: @ you crossing **** out you think you wont like. Like the comics not everything is for you.

Just don't watch it.

But you'll probably watch anyway :lol:
Is spiderman 4 even confirmed? How the hell is agatha getting something too?
She breaks out. Especially if Wanda is gone/dead.
I aint hear anybody talk about Loki, Shang-Chi, etc. either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom