WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Cost per episode is equivalent yet Netflix drops all those episodes same weekend and who’ll take about it in two weeks? It’s great television for sure though, just feel like it would be greater for fan theories and whatnot going week to week.
1000% this! Taking it in all at one time, most thoughts and ideas about the show end just being, “It was good.” Personally, I don’t have the time or patience to sit around and watch a show for 5 hours straight. Comparing ST to Marvel shows kinda isn’t fair. The Marvel shows are just something to keep us engaged between big *** projects. Stranger Things IS the big *** project.

We are comparing 1 Netflix show to all marvel shows

stranger things is one of the best shows currently going

could say the same for Loki, if we wanted to isolate a single marvel show

netflix has its own share of crap shows and/or movies

but just as I’m looking forward to more stranger things episodes and the final season.. I am looking forward to the next season of Loki and Agatha harkness

it is funny that the comic book accurate costumes of Cap Marvels in the show

0308128A-9024-47CF-971A-B264B7B2B4A8.jpeg

A35F7140-DB49-42C2-9A5F-8637F8A79003.jpeg

brie got to rock this in her movie
E2869C65-0D78-45D2-A02D-E8EA8FC60B12.jpeg

98B6E983-8276-4CA1-9BDE-557EE42C85DC.jpeg

People still salty about the crusades.
The funny part is that Christians can arguably be referred to as the bad guys in that time. Plenty of Christians were left alone when Constantinople and Jerusalem was taken over by the Caliphates.

Ms. Marvel was good, a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be. Wifey said it reminded her of Lizzie McGuire, which I can see. Had no idea it was out until earlier today.

We seeing Carol or nah?

Enjoyed the episode. I liked all the colors but will admit the overall scenery and overlay made it kinda busy for the eyes. Good origin story, I assume/hope the family dynamic plays a big part in her solo character development and isn’t just there because she’s Pakistani.

That said, the mini lecture moms gave when she got home…ouch. That one hurt me through the TV :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom