WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1st episode of MM was cool. Had those spiderverse vibes to it. CGI was a little weird on some parts though.

Also, I guess her powers are genie/green lantern like?

Since it's different from the comics & Feige said the change was to make it more connected to the MCU, my guess is they are going to somehow connect the bracelets to Shang Chi etc.

PO

Last edited:
Yup spidermans were getting super campy too

I’m either just getting too old for these archs (I have no kids either) or they just keep pushing to appeal to the younger generation.

Probably both.

zemo-zemo-dance.gif

1st episode of MM was cool. Had those spiderverse vibes to it. CGI was a little weird on some parts though.

Also, I guess her powers are genie/green lantern like?

Since it's different from the comics & Feige said the change was to make it more connected to the MCU, my guess is they are going to somehow connect the bracelets to Shang Chi etc.

PO
Reportedly the bracelet does have Terrigen/Inhuman properties that’ll be exposed in the 2nd-to-last episode so it’ll somewhat tie back to her comic-related powers.

Reportedly the bracelet does have Terrigen/Inhuman properties that’ll be exposed in the 2nd-to-last episode so it’ll somewhat tie back to her comic-related powers.
I liked NR's theory of Agent Clearly possibly being a Skrull since he knows that Fury is off-world. His reaction definitely seemed like he's seen that power before.

I enjoyed the first episode it was straight-forward and entertaining. Definitely could relate to her struggle with having that type of parents lol. I hope they explore more that 'realm' that she transported too when she put the bracelet on.

But like Moon Knight, this character is all new to me. So I'm looking forward to seeing how the MCU version is created.

It's also kind of annoying that the world knows basically word-for-word what happened during the Endgame battle. How did they know about "America's ***"? And does Sony only allow Spidey to show up or be referenced in films? If that was a legit AvengerCon, you know there would've been TONS of people cosplaying as Spidey.
B9ldiNyIUAMILNT.jpg

I liked NR's theory of Agent Clearly possibly being a Skrull since he knows that Fury is off-world. His reaction definitely seemed like he's seen that power before.

I enjoyed the first episode it was straight-forward and entertaining. Definitely could relate to her struggle with having that type of parents lol. I hope they explore more that 'realm' that she transported too when she put the bracelet on.

But like Moon Knight, this character is all new to me. So I'm looking forward to seeing how the MCU version is created.

It's also kind of annoying that the world knows basically word-for-word what happened during the Endgame battle. How did they know about "America's ***"? And does Sony only allow Spidey to show up or be referenced in films? If that was a legit AvengerCon, you know there would've been TONS of people cosplaying as Spidey.
B9ldiNyIUAMILNT.jpg
Ant Man has a Podcast. You KNOW he mentioned America’s ***. I thought you was talking about America Chavez at first. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom