WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Michael Keaton, Andrew Garfield, and Tobey Maguire are proof positive that these actors should never say “never” when it comes to returning to a role…If the studio comes knocking and drops a massive bag of cash in their lap then they’ll be lined up day 1 for filming…

When he says it’ll be a “tall order” he means “show me the money”…Scumbag Steve move there Evans…

1654958716514.jpeg

1654958729474.jpeg

I liked NR's theory of Agent Clearly possibly being a Skrull since he knows that Fury is off-world. His reaction definitely seemed like he's seen that power before.

I enjoyed the first episode it was straight-forward and entertaining. Definitely could relate to her struggle with having that type of parents lol. I hope they explore more that 'realm' that she transported too when she put the bracelet on.

But like Moon Knight, this character is all new to me. So I'm looking forward to seeing how the MCU version is created.

It's also kind of annoying that the world knows basically word-for-word what happened during the Endgame battle. How did they know about "America's ***"? And does Sony only allow Spidey to show up or be referenced in films? If that was a legit AvengerCon, you know there would've been TONS of people cosplaying as Spidey.
B9ldiNyIUAMILNT.jpg
Scott's podcast told them everything.

Back
Top Bottom