WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

20220613_193933.jpg

Just bought 2 tickets for Thor for the Thursday showing for $10. Still had good seats left which was surprising (7:00 PM)

Cinemark is offering one free month of Movie Club which means one free ticket, discounted concessions and waived online fees

That's pretty cool

so DODC = Stormtroopers :rofl:

i like the show, story is well told while not blazing fast, it doesnt feel like it drags

i like the power discovery part too

I skipped through the teenage drama/angst parts, so like half the episode.

Bruno, get your act together. Shoot your shot or lay down.

Where is this whtie girl's parents?! How she gonna get brought in and interrogated like that :lol: ? I'm assuming spoiled rich kid + absentee parents trope.

Kamala needs to make the connection of her emotions to her powers. And learn to chill out.

The family drama/bracers origin is the good part. Looking forward to it unfolding with dreamboat with the Porsche and the mysterious great grandmother.

so DODC = Stormtroopers :rofl:

i like the show, story is well told while not blazing fast, it doesnt feel like it drags

i like the power discovery part too

I skipped through the teenage drama/angst parts, so like half the episode.

Bruno, get your act together. Shoot your shot or lay down.

Where is this whtie girl's parents?! How she gonna get brought in and interrogated like that :lol: ? I'm assuming spoiled rich kid + absentee parents trope.

Kamala needs to make the connection of her emotions to her powers. And learn to chill out.

The family drama/bracers origin is the good part. Looking forward to it unfolding with dreamboat with the Porsche and the mysterious great grandmother.

Had my first ever "latinx" audio drop I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom